RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

MIssed race 1 since the Mrs. insists we talk about friggin nothing.

Gris for Race 2 and get a stopn go after Eric comes flying in reverse when we go to prestart and knocks me out of my box. I get in tot he pits for the stop n go and get DQ'd.

I guess I had to run out the first lap then pit.

Saw some brilliant racing from the race monitor! Was very excited about getting into the race having run within 1 second of pole and seeing all the action.

as the British are fond of saying..........................I am ****in GUTTED.

See ya soon

Well, that sucked. I gridded for race 2 and couldn't see anyone else. I was alone. XD showed me in the correct position and everyone that should have been around me, but the game showed me as 1st of 4. I have never had this bug before, but I know of others whom have. Did a little less than half a lap and just escaped to the pits. Watched you guys race for about a lap. The field seemed much more spread out for race two.

Any ways, had a lot of fun in race 1. Sorry to Sam M. for the crappy moves on my part. I was desperate to hold on to the back of Yves. Figured he was my ticket to get back to Jesper, if I could hold on. And a big thanks to Adam for an amazing last lap battle. See you all next time.

Stefan we could see you and you caused a big crash when it esc to pits lol. Obviously you didnt mean it as you couldnt see us but ill have to wack a video up. Suddenly you just decelerate and someone goes into the back of you. I go into the back of them and it wasnt pretty. I thought he had hit you but watching the reply you suddenly decelerated lol.

Btw awesome last lap battle.

Qualified 7th first race and finished 3rd :D.

Was up to 3rd in 2nd race when the above incident happened. So i pushed to catch up and thought i could brake later on the last corner and i ended up in the wall and dead.

Thanks alot guys and wd to everyone.

Stefan that was me of course. I am the crash dummy when I race with you guys lol. During the qualy I got taken out by stefan and after that I just said F it and waited til the race started cause I wanted to see how much carnage we take place. Boy was I wrong somewhat.

Race1. As I stated I was in the back hoping the carnage would start early but I was in for a long race. Before the race even started eric n had some business to do and he got a DNF for that. Anyways I somehow managed to get 9th on the very first turn and I held it most of the race. Then sam h and someone else messed up so I took 7th but could not hang on and wrecked a little but managed to get away unharmed. Lap 4 Sam h made a mistake and I was catching up to him very quickly and in the back part of the track I over took him but he wanted to race me til the end so I said game on, even if he did lose his front bumper lol. It was a close race and it came down to the final looooooonnnnnggggggg straight where I just beat him to the turn to take 8th. Sam I need to watch out for you now lol.

Race2. I started in 1st again and I was like oh no please no one hit me at the start. When the light turned green everyone got a great start and after that I had no idea what happened in the back. But it was stefan and I duking it out the only problem was he was love tapping me constantly trying to get first and he had all the room to get by. So I was like WTF don't you play this game with me so somehow he got by when we were entering the ring. Then next thing you know stefan just slows down and causes a huge wreck that damaged my car a little and made most of the people get DNFs. Come on stefan lol you know better but I read your post and now I see. I wanted to get payback myself but not like this lol :liquor:. Anyways I had to let yves and tyler pass cause I could not keep the car on the track then Sam and Sam (me) had a good 1 lap race till I went into the grass again cause of the damage then I think Juan was starting to make a comeback cause he was 3min behind me and he never let up. I give kudos to you friend but I managed to stay in front by 2min so good racing by everyone and half of the pack survived both races and that's not easy to do on this track.

Great racing everyone and nice talking to you guys on teamspeak for the first time.

Well, I think Eric is going to banish me to the dungeons of Nurburg castle for this one.

Qualified with a PB time, though I'd only run about 5 laps total around this thing.

Race 1: Slip to the back and running decently. Have Don and Glenn behind me after we exit the GP course - both are faster but can't find a place to pass. I went picking weeds for a sec, and Glenn went outside on Aremberg - looking at the replay we touched slightly as we turned in, and I was occupying the space he needed to make the turn. Let Don get by right after the Adenauer-Forst chicane and then followed him for about a lap before taking off the front end from a seemingly slight bump into the wall. Went to pit, but was pointed too far right when autopit took over and ended up getting stuck in the ARMCO barrier, eventually pushing through to the wrong side - then the throttle stuck and hit the limiter and while I tried everything to try and stop it, eventually the engine let go.

Race 2: Not sure what happened at the start, but I may have had Auto tranny toggled on from hitting random buttons trying to escape the pits in race one. Not sure either why reverse, but as soon as the last car hit the grid, I went full throttle backwards. Totally ruined Eric's event. Did the pits the same Eric did (came in right behind him), did the stop and go, then got 'held' at the end of pit lane for about 30 seconds (nothing came up or said anything, the car just died when I got there, wouldn't rev or move - but was running, then suddenly went again) - ended up finishing 6th due to attrition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%