RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I've tried both locations. My docs and in steam apps. Everything I read tells me I am correct in what I am doing. Do I need have the team name, driver name, something in particular? Can I not just have the ini that came with the skin. IE Do I need to make the driver name Blair Scott? Cause I have tried this too and it didn't work. I will DL another skin, maybe the one I have his fubar. More than likely, it is just me who is fubar though.

Realy hard race, my spring steeringwheel(yes no forcefeedback) just got a little broken ,and now it' steers a bit to the left on it's on,but never the less i tried to have fun. in practice i only ,managed 2.54.545 and when in practice 2 i did 2.50.233 i was so happy but i saw the front runners(maniacs) with 2.44.XXX , omg they have NOS, so did my best in Quly but with 2.51.XXX only managed 19th place, so it will be very hard at start.

RACE 1 1lap i was the leader another bug for me:( don't no whyIt was a difficult star cause i use "hood" cam so from 19th place i realy couldn't see that much,tried my very best to not hit someone(i succeded) but athers hit (tapped)me, first lap allot of spins,crashess, unfortunly my friend Dica Andrei was pushed and had come last by 2lap,my other friend David Zafiu was fithing for the lead, in the pack i tried to get a resonable pase but more tapping came from behind, after 4-5 laps my tires where shut i don;t now why,had some fights along the way but realy didn;t manage to keep enyone behind me(realy slow on wet) so i finished 13th i guess

RACE 2 Realy bad start from 13th to 20 or something in first corner ,lot;s of wheel spin in first chicane lot's of crashes and in last moment i avoided my friend Dica Andrei who was pushed sideways by another driver, tried realy hard to keep up with him, first couple of laps was a compact grup 10,11,12,13 but slowly i was droped to my lake of pace, in final lap was fighting with Ross Balfour and another driver,nice fight foir 2laps but again my tires where complety destroid so in my desperate attempt to keep up with them hammerd "ou rouge" in 6th gear(praing in the midtime) but hit the wall and race over for me.

Nice race overall (hate wet race)cause usualy i'm in top 10 in quali:(, allot off tapping,and some bold passing in the midfield,but never the less where tring to have fun

10-x to my friends David Zafiu and Dica Andrei
10-x RD

Ocsai i was talking about the same guys.Hitted me twice and entered the race track in front of me when i was full gas,couldn't avoid him and hit again.I don't know this guy ,first time i see him.I hope next time he will not participate in case he don't want to drive clean and respnsable.He isn't even on the entri list!:confused:

Report time!

This was my third ever WTCC race, my first here on racedepartment, and my first wet race all categories.

First, thanks to Michael for handing me the setup which gave me five seconds / lap ;)

Quali: Did a pretty good first hotlap, then pressed esc, tought it was superpole. Reliazed my misstake and had time for one more hotlap. Ended up 16:th I think

Race 1: My goal was only to finish, so i tried to take it easy, worked out just fine, cars going off to the left and right, me slowly driving by ;) Ended up 10:th with a big smile =D

Race 2: By now I thought I was a driving god =P didn't go so well this time. I was more like a very tired rookie. Was in the gravel many times, once the engine cut of, took me a while to find the start button, SRY if I was careless reentering the track. I tried not to go in anyones way. Ended up 15:th I think.

Heres my first race first lap, pretty funny to watch all cars fly off the track
(unless you where in one of the cars)

Servername: RaceDepartment.com WTCC
Class: WTCC 08 Except the Volvo C30
Track: Mosport 2009
Weather: Dry
Practice: 20 minutes (19:00 GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 Min
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Special note: The Volvo C30 can't be picked as it have an unfair advantage over the other cars.

Entry list:

1: Ivo Simons
2: Pieter Theron
3: Simon Gardner skin
4: Xavier Locht
5: Nick Soudant
6: Barry Morse
7: Péter Bártfai
8: Dan Watson
9: Remco de Wildt
10: Mark Guy
11: János Ócsai
12: Tobias Nyström
13: Wesley Hartog
14: Chris Sykes
15: Bjoern Swientek
16: Marius Neverauskas
17: Jelle van der Knaap
18: Jonas Dalager
19: Erling Bøhmer
20: Piotrek Blaszczak
21: Emil Sällberg
22: Jay Adgie
23: Nicolas Hamilton
24: Freddie Besems
25: Yuri Braham skin

Reserve list

Blair,

when I use a custom skin here's what I do.

Download the skin to desktop. Open the ZIP file til I get to the "skin name" folder.

then follow this path. My docs or docs/ simbin/race 07/custom skins I drag/drop the folder in the ZIP window into the custom skins folder. Done!

Now you have to restart the game if it's open for the skin to show up. When you transfer setups in this fashion, you can leave the game open and the setup file will appear without a game restart.

Now when you go in game and look for the skin, just look for it by "sponsorship name" not driver name. It's prolly in there somewhere and usually will be the VERY LAST skin in that car class / model when surfing thru the choices.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline