18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Frank Anderson (maybe)

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
This is a great layout to drive in a touring car! For you ATCC guys, I thought you'd like a little something you already know and have setups for after the WAR at CADWELL! Ease the brain and just have some fun!

Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to miss out on this one. I'm going on a week-long fishing holiday on Thursday afternoon. See you all at Mondello... :smile:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
See your free to comment til blue in the face here! ha ha ha

I think it is Barber actually but its called Birmingham now?

Barber is in Brimingham, but it is confusing. I'll download the track and have a look here in a bit. I know Barber pretty well. :smile:

Edit: From the description for the download. Doh! :redface:

"The Barber Motorsports Park is a large multi-purpose racing facility on a 740 acre (300 hectare) site in Birmingham, Alabama. The site, which is located on the eastern fringes of the city, near Leeds, features a 2.3 mile road track with 16 turns, viewable from several naturally wooded or grass-covered banks. The track has hosted numerous motorsport races including Grand Am Cup and Vintage Racing Series events, and serves as the home of the "Porsche Driving Experience"."

Put me down, though I think this is a conspiracy to keep me from working on a setup and finding some speed for the final ATCC race ;-)

Top Bottom