RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

25562d1272491954-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-algarve-tuesday-june-1st-2010-porsche1.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PMSC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
Track:
Mosport 09http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-tracks-4/ams-renault-test-track-v1-00-1197/
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x16 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Mosport International Raceway (formerly Mosport Park) is a multi-track facility located north of Bowmanville, Ontario. The facility features a 2.459-mile (4.0 km),(length reduced through wider track re-surfacing done in 2003) 10-turn road course; a half-mile paved oval; a 2.4 km advance driver and race driver training facility with a quarter-mile skid pad (Mosport Driver Development Centre) and a 1.4 km kart track (Mosport International Karting). The name "Mosport" is a contraction of Motor Sport, pronounced "Moe-Sport", and came from the enterprise formed to build the track. Click here for complete history.

Whata great MOD this car turned out to be!

I'll work form memory here a couple days l;ater.

Q: I kept gettiung quicker but sstil a bit off Stefan and Kevins pace. We reset Quali to let Brendan get into the race. We Q again and I think I have pole as I best Stefan only to have Kevin resteal pole! Nice lap mate!

R1 I get the jump on Kevin but the marshalls are caling a blue flag warning on me . I try to finally let Kevin by despite the bad call but I get a stoppy in thr pits! damn it! So I spend the rest to the race chasing BRendans wounded car and making speed thru a long test.

R2 I get a good jump on Brendan and we enter T1 and I think we touch. I slow a bit to check oon him and he is OK and pases me back. This allows Kevin and Stefan to close upa bit. KEvin passes me on a small error from me and he is able to extend a bit. We hammer and hammer and hammer out laps. Stefan is closing in me while I am trying to close Kev and Brendan. Stefan make a mistake and falls back about 5 seconds. I am closing ON Kevin as the race winds down. I am now within striking disatnce with 2 to go and I loop the car...............Stefan [passes me and I end up 4th.

AWSOME CAR! THIS BEATS MINI'S EVERYDAY!

Ok, here is a quick report from me.

Q1: I take pole with a 30.9.
Q2: I take third with a 30.5. Damn, you guys are learning quick.

R1: Get an ok start and follow Kev around. He stretches his lead to about 2 seconds in the early stages. Between laps 4-8 my tires really seemed to come into their own and my lap times dropped into the mid 30's with a best of 30.50 (quicker than my Quali lap). I am now closing quickly on Kevin and we have good hard battle for a few laps, but I eventually get by. The gap is now pretty consistent at about .9 between us. With the tires starting to show their wear I made a mistake with 2 or 3 to go and spun - gifting Kev the lead. I spun again in the spot the following lap and on last time in the hairpin on the last lap. Kevin never put a foot wrong. I finished 2nd.

R2: I lost out off the line this time and find myself in 4th following Kevin once more. We are very equal and are closing on Eric in 2nd. Kevin gets past Eric as he makes a small mistake and I am now closing quickly on Eric and set my fastest lap of the event with a 30.4. I quickly find my self on Eric's tail looking for a way past. I eventually get through, but gift Eric the position back as I spin in the same place as the previous race. Doh! I manage to close on Eric a bit, but spin once more and am way down on Eric now. Just as I had lost hope, Eric spins it and I get past on the last lap to take 3rd. Oh joy! :D

Yes the American Racing Club has created "National weeks" for the immediate future!

Tracks from a specific nation or nations all week long in every single event!

German-Flag.jpgGermany just seems like the perfect place to start! How else can you describe the German influence in racing and motoring except FANATICAL!

bmw-logo_100167022_l.jpgAudi_Logo.jpgMercedesBenz_Logo.jpgporsche-logo.jpg

Add in a track like the world famous Nordschleife and it definitley qualifies as a true "Racing Nation!"

We will begin celebrating on Sunday June 27th thru July 3rd!

Here is the schedule of events for GERMAN WEEK!

Sunday 6/27 DTM at Norisring Audi and Benz cars only

Monday 6/28 GT sports @ Nurburgring Endurance

Tuesday 6/29 F1 @ Hockenheimring GP 2004

Wednesday 6/30 MINI @ Vayline

Thursday 7/01 Radical @ Oschershleban 2006

Friday 7/02 WTCC 06/07 @ Nurburgring GP

Saturday 7/03 Porsche cup at Euro Speedway Lausitzring DTM

Join us all week long as we celebrate GERMANY and it's racing heritage!
pencil.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline