RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yea I hav infractions so people are just seeing that and reporing me
for every little thing, that's why I have them, people saw I have one and then they just think they shall report me again just because I have some, the first 2 I should not hve got anyway but obviously as I'm fairly new on here I don't get no slack at all

Well, in fact it has absolutely nothing to do with whether you are new or not. Andreas and myself have been here for years and also have infractions. It is all based purely on facts and assessed by a panel of 21 people.

21!! All from different countries and cultures so there's definitely no discrimnation there :)

All situations differ - the club is not designed to be a competitive environment, it is designed for clean and sporting racing. That is the whole point - if you beat someone by unsporting means in the club what is the point? So you gain a few ranking points but then you lose reputation and face once the incident is likely reported (this is not directed at you, Matt, more the 'Royal You' :D). So if you feel that an unsporting move was pulled on you then report it - it is no biggie.

There is nothing to win in the club but the satisfaction of winning your own fair fights, whether it be for 20th position or for 1st. It is a cliche but the club is all about fun - the infraction system is there not to make things more serious but to pull the standards of driving back up, which we had seen dip, with the trough that was the Dijon event. Do people really get much satisfaction from succeeding through cheating?

It doesn't really matter whether you feel like a whiner to report an incident - take 15 minutes to make a video (or even just give a timestamp) and the staff will review, vote and give their thoughts. Racing incidents of course happen and currently approximately half of reports are seen exactly that way. We are not harsh at all to be honest.

Racing Club = sportsmanship.

Nice Race!
Qualification: 2nd
Race 1: Finished 2
Race 2: Finished 2 again. Sorry for that bump Michael and sorry for that tap Marius also.Wasn't my foult in both of them. :) I thinked i missed that part where is writen in Golden Rules to wait if isn't your foult!Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back