RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Here is the car for Linus Pettersson, basicly the same Design as the the BVM BVM but with different sub sponsors
it is a different pack and will not merge into the other BVM BMW M3GTR Endurance pack

attachment.php

BVM BMW M3GTR Endurance verII

enjoy

Attachments

• BVM_BMW-M3GTR_Endurance_Linus.jpg
    BVM_BMW-M3GTR_Endurance_Linus.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 514
They were indeed mate :thumbup:

Anyhow ... thanks Hugo for informing me about the near last spot left on the list, but I am unfortunately not a well puppy at the moment, nothing serious really, just out of it with a head cold and mental sore throat like I can't remember ever having before (have only been able to eat soup for the past 2 days :() ... so the likelihood of me joining this evening's tail happy frivolities round Limerock Mountain is probably quite low.

Hehe Lee hope you make it tbh, I just love Limerock ! And with these Porsches I just can't stop lapping while I got tons of other stuff to do haha. 1.33.7 Qually !

One thing I dont understand is why the default setup uses positive toe at the front..doesn't make sence to me :confused:

I noticed that too and am equally confused by it and as I have not driven these things much either I can't really help you on that one mate ... unless they are based on the real road going version which probably has it set like that to understeer rather than oversteer :confused:

I thought I had a car I was comfy with but it was a beast last night.

R1: I loved the tight racing of the first few laps. I made a huge mistake that had me spinning at the hairpin and ended up crunching idhael, taking ouut Eric N and delaying Eric D. Sorry to all of you! For the next six laps I chased down Larry. I finally caught him at the end of the straight where I ran smack into his rear end. Sorry Larry. On L10 I gave room to Corey to lap me but ended up locking the brakes to stay on track and spun, bumping him, sorry Corey. Horrible, yes at a point early in the race I had thought about just pulling into the pit and letting the race go on. Good thought but I didn't follow my oen good thought.

R2: A quiet race! Glen K chased me down and passed me, that was my fun. Only two excursions, no contacts, good race, lol!

Hindsight has it that I should have played my brake bias better but it wasn't the change that I actually did make between races, oh well!

Thanks Eric, RD for the races.

I'll have to watch the replays but summary from memory as follows:

Race 1: Raced with William a lot. I think we actually traded positions a couple of times, but he came out .09 seconds at the finish. Great race.

Race 2: Settled in around P12 and started actually catching up with Corey, Jarrod and that group slowly as they battled and I was in clean space. I ended up blowing that by catching the outside curb in turn 1, which let James, William, Laszlo and a couple others close on me. They really caught up when I bobbled the right before the downhill run to the mainstretch, losing momentum and leading a 3-wide situation running down the straight. Closely followed and battled with the group for a while, and ended up finishing about a second behind William again.

Great fun! Was happy to have enough speed to actually catch and pass on occasion! Thanks to Eric N & RD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%