RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hehehe had great fun guys. Q: 10th Messed the start a little bit up, so fel back but managed to finish the race in 6th.
Race 2 i started from 3th and after 1/2 lap i was leading the race for i short time. But then the really fast guys came
chooking me up, like skrzypczak, asbury, swiderski, and bram etc. But finished 7th, so scored a few points and had great fun!! :D

Bye guys, see you later, thx RD and Dave :car:

We have a rules modification for tonights event.

regarding the "whiteline" rule we will release that rule from this event.

There are 3 exit areas which are friendly and a full car width outside the white line marking the edge of the track. you may ignore the white line in these 3 areas for tonights event.

after the DTM event it became obvious the its very difficult to not "cut" regarding the white line.

Anything else is still considered cutting however.

THis will also make it a bit easier for everyone to just race and enjoy the awesome layout fo rthis track!

Oh man, what an epic event today.

Practice: I had struggled to find pace all through practice and was at least a second down on Bram and his mighty Saleen for most of it. Then I saw Christian Haba enter (a guy I've seen in quite a few race videos) and thought it was over, no way could both he and Marcin be beaten. And it wasn't long before he and MArcin took control of practice, throwing down some other worldly times. But I watched them, and before you know it, I started picking my times up. Funny thing about my driving is that I can mirror other guys pretty well, in Forza it was to the point I could drive someone elses' line exactly like they did, which yielded some pretty nice results. Anyhow, finished practice in 4th and that's where I qualified after a pretty shotty lap.

Race 1: Oh my goodness, I was so amped for this one. Had a nice start off the line, and the Viper completely tore past Bram down the straight. Christian showed his human side and spun with seemingly no contact, and I found myself in 2nd. 2ND!!!! That's where I made my first mistake. I pushed way too hard trying to keep up with Marcin and went into a corner where and flew straight off the track. Made such a cut of it that I found myself ahead; but I gave the spot back to Marcin, and thought it gentlemenly to give Bram my spot as well.

I then decided to follow the both of them and save as much tire as possible. Those guys went at it, and Bram got Marcin to make a mistake, which allowed Bram to slip through. I knew that was my chance though, cause Marcin was going to catch Bram, I wanted to be there when he did. A few laps later Bram overcooked a corner and went into the gravel, which allowed Marcin and me through. After that, I was content with 2nd, I have lots of training to do beofre I'm able to hunt down a guy like Marcin, so I thought it best not to test my luck. Bram pushed hard in the latter stages of the race to catch me up, but I was confident I could hold him off... That was until Marcin went off with a lap and a half to go. My heart litterly stopped........................ The thought came into my head, 'I CAN WIN!!!' and I started driving so nervous that it made it hard for Bram as he was trying to follow.

In the end, I had the lead with 3 corners to go, but my car was so worn down that I completely and utterly botched the really tight chicane , Bram then gave me just enough nudge to send my car around, and that was that. My pit crew were on the edge of the wall, waiting to see me round that final corner in the lead, but I couldn't do it. Absolutely great race. I have no problem with my contact late 1) I can't blame Bram for trying to get around me with the victory so close at hand 2) I can't blame myself for defending so hard with the win just half a mile up the road. That's racing. And that racing was great today. I know I'll get a win one of these days, and it'll be all the more sweeter with outcomes like this when I was so close.

Race 2, pshhh, who cares. Race 1 was on my mind for the majority, and this one failed to live up to the first one, although still a good race.

Cya guys next time!!!

Tried the Aston and Vette. 2:19.7 in the aston and 2:20.6 in the vette.

Vette feels better and more stable, but the aston seems to have more potential with my driving. So weird cause I hate the way the aston feels.

Should be interesting...one wrong curb and GOOD NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back