RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Was only ribbin yas Gary me ol mucker :wink:

Don't have any problem with the overtake at all ... I was a bit loose and too hot going in there so was on the top but just managed to hook my front left wheel in the banking and was ready to drop back in when I found you already in there ...

... I was more surprised by the sound of the impact though ... we only seemed to lightly tap one another and I drifted back over the top, but through my sennheisers it sounded like the house wall had fallen in! :twitch:

EDIT: I was probably also still in shock because I was in front of you and you hadn't got past before that point :)

• Marcos Ascensao

I would love to race with you guys again in this WTCC race . But unfortunately the time of this event won´t match my agenda this time . Anyway I hope you all have a blast :) .
Please could anyone upload the replay ? Pau is a beautiful circuit which will be filled with tremendous drivers , it will be pretty fun to watch . Make the very best of it ;) .

I know I'm well overdue for signups, but would it be possible for me to drive considering the low amount numbers? If yes, here is my car and such.

Name on RD forum: Richard Hamstead
Name in game: Richard Hamstead
Your Country: Australia
Car: BMW e90
Special remarks: If you don't allow me to race I'll understand.

Wooo, tough night
Qualy was looking good til the last 5 minutes when I went from 2nd to 4th.
Race one - bad start and a lot of hitting, I was guilty too, I think the tracks with long break zones after high speed straights are tough. Different breaking points and I tried going inside a few times which yeilds bad results, sorry guys.
Race 2 - Started 3rd and got a good start which had me gaining on Gaynall into turn 1, I saw Corey to my right but i didn't see Yves way outside of him. He was inside me coming into the turn which put me into Gaynall and we both went wide. as I came back to line Yves was there again in my blind spot and it sent me into the wall, were i bounce striaght and continued. As I approached turn 2 I got a puncture warning and sure enough when I applied the breaks not much stopping happened. The result was me spinning Gaynall and getting another tire puncture. I drove to turn three and was pretty much done. got in the sand and couldn't get out with 2 punctured tires.
Very sorry Gaynall for the spin - disappointing tuesday night - as was last sunday, hopefully this sunday gets better. See you next time - :)

Once again Yves allows me to sneak in without paying :banplease:

I got such a good start from 2nd at one point i thought i was going to take the BMW of Yves for T1 :p,but not close enough,happy to follow Yves a lap,but Marcel had the pace to not be happy following me,we had a lovely little argument over 2nd place,great close battling :thumb:,at this early stage we both were on the case of Yves,a fantastic 3 way tussle!!(yummy),i think a small problem at the hairpin saw Yves become sideways at the exit there :(,lonely race from then for me.
Race 2 from 8th it got really crowded approaching T1,i decided to hang back from it all slightly,so glad i did,i managed to pick my way through after T1,all a bit of a blur,cars going odd directions all around me,but some good luck let me go untouched,had some good fun with Corey in his Alfa,just certain places where my approx 100,000 laps of Hockenheim payed off a bit at braking zones,but still Coreys pace overall was very respectable,so to pass needed thought and care,then going off a bit and having to do it all over again :p:becky:.
Now in 2nd i was sure i had cooked my chances to catch Yves,but eventually i got settled and got some smooth laps going,one very small slip up let me through just before we start final lap,i could see rear view Yves pushing so hard on a car looking loose and hard to control on burger cheese tyres,he wanted to challenge back for the win before the end,i could feel it and see it in his cars "body language",terrible luck when he pushed it too hard on final turn and spun out,Marcel was there to pick up 2nd place,Yves recovers 3rd.
Many Thanks Yves m8,very enjoyable races on a track i love,and i forgot how much i really like the Vectra too :).

qualif : did my personnal best and reach the goal i had which was being in the 1:49 ish.

race 1 : gotta love the bemmer for its start. came first at T1 with Gary and Marcel right behind my bumper. they were pushing hard, great 3 way battle guy's :thumb: then in lap 3 ( i think ) gary was right beside me at the end of the long straight and i knew i couldn't out brake him but i know i was faster then him on the exit so i went for a late apex to be along side him for the next turn but Marcel tried to take advange of my wide entry line and hit me at the exit which spun me ( don't worry Marcel you couldn't have known my strategy, nice racing man :thumb: ). at this point i think i was 6 or 7 and caught a fight with Tim and William. so sorry William for the 2 hits, i misjudge your braking capability :Cry: all my fault. after that not much to tell took 5th place i think.

race 2: once again loved my bemmer for its start and was along side of William at T1 and like he said i was in his blind spot no way for him to know i was there then i saw him come right back in my left front panel and i was wondering where he was coming from :pound: once again i was in his blind spot and that when i heard the lovely voice of my pit guy saying " you got a suspension problem " :rolleyes: at that time i was 2nd behind Corey and i overtook him under braking at the end of the long straight ( i think ) i started to build a small gap because him and Gary was battling, so i decided not to push too hard to save my tires from when Gary would start catching me. once again we had a nice clean battle but i missed my braking point and i ran wide which opened the door for him to pass me, i tried to get back at him to only spun at the last turn and finishing 3th.

overall : not a bad night all in all and had some good, clean and fair fights, thanks guy's :thumb:

This was my first race at RD and it was pretty good.

Race 1: Qualified sixth but had a bad start and only moved up one position off the start. I was just driving around until Marcel and Yves got together which moved me uop to third. I can't remember what happened after that but I got second somehow.

Race 2 - Started seventh and again got a bad start. I almost made it through the T1 mayhem but just at the end of it I made contact with another car which sent me into a wall. That damaged my suspension and I had to drive with the wheel in about the 10 to 4 position. After that the best I could get was fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 292 27.6%