WTCC 06/07 @ AMS Renault Test Track- Friday May 7th, 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
We ran this killer track last year in the WTCC cars and it was waaaaaay too much fun not to try out again!

Elevation changes and a fun layout make this a touring car natural fit!

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Linus BRostrom
  2. Eric Nelson ( BAM! )
  3. Keith Barrick
  4. Michael van Scheppingen
  5. Michael Carver
  6. Willie Watt
  7. Glenn Peterson
  8. Rhys Gardiner
  9. Bill Kaiser
  10. Yves LArose
  11. Ryan Callan
  12. Paul Wood
  13. Robert Isles
  14. Daniel Wood
  15. driver
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. Stefan Werner (maybe)
  24. Marty Pierce ( dusty?)
  25. Tyler Scurlock (maybe)

Oooo I am so tempted to stay up late night to join this event \o/. Since there is a shortage in WTCC 06/07 or s2000 events in the European racing club. (hint) :) I'll have a peek again in this thread later this week to make up my mind.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Oooo I am so tempted to stay up late night to join this event \o/. Since there is a shortage in WTCC 06/07 or s2000 events in the European racing club. (hint) :) I'll have a peek again in this thread later this week to make up my mind.
oh cmon MIchael you can't resist and sleep is overrated!:sleep::letsgoracing:

Sign me up.... Planning on getting consistent laps under 1:36.00 this time around. Not to worry, I'll be lucky to make mid 1:35's.

Im going to practice for a couple of hours at AMS tonight starting at about 11pm / 5pm ET (??) and i would realy like to have some company. So if your free and wan't to do some laps, I'll be there. :)

is it practice or race that starts 21:45 EDST??? I just realized the race will start @ about 4am:redface: not 3am like it used to do. But i'll race what ever time it start :D if I wake up that is :tongue:

I believe that Qualifying starts at 21:45 EDST, practice starts as soon as the server is up.

is it practice or race that starts 21:45 EDST??? I just realized the race will start @ about 4am:redface: not 3am like it used to do. But i'll race what ever time it start :D if I wake up that is :tongue:

Top Bottom