RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Kjell, calm down mate. At the end of the day, it was just a bit of fun :)

But yes, you are correct. I am 100% sure that the clock was 0.00 as I remember watching it go to 0.04 as I exited turn 2.

Hopefully this can be fixed, is not....Oops :D

If the leader crosses the finish before the clock hits zero or even equal to it there is another lap to go.

I hate to start a whole "That's not right" "Yes it is" argument but... that's not right :p The other 2 races (and every timed race I have ever raced in) ended when the clock went to -.--, there's never been another lap.

but like you said, it's a racing club race, so who wins isn't important.

Practice:

Went fantastic!! Clocked a super fast time when the setup was finalized.

Qualy:

Decent qualy, though not fast enough as I made a small error in my hotlap, still nice to be on the first row again for a change :)

Race 1:

Lousy start as always and had to fight with Yoeri for the rest of the race as he had a rocket start! We had a good race pace though Gijsen was a little bit faster but not consistent enough as he was pushing very hard. A small mistake here and there resulted that I could maintain the gap to him and come in first over start / finish.

Race 2:

As Yoeri was so quick I decided to adopt his bump/rebound settings. Note to self: never change a winning setup!! Had even less grip than in the first race but had a great fight with some people trying to fight my way to the first group of drivers after the reversed grid.

P3 as result.

Overall some fantastic high quality racing tonight for the first positions. Thanks very very much Remco for this super nice event :thumb:

had no praccy as i have lately problems with my pc running GTR2 and GTL so i was the whole day trying to fix it nearly forgot about
this race anyway made it on the server 20 mins befor the evnt start and clicked a setup together wich seams to be ok with a bit more
praccy there would be .40 times possible with

qualy* went realy bad on my last complete fast lap i was -0.8 on my time in sector 2 as someone just joined the track without looking
so i totaly hitted him on full speed back to pit and out again came over the line with 1.08 min left and was at the rd sector line -1.3 secs
of my best lap till then as the sever swaped sessions o.O so i was 12th

*race1*
had a great start and could clip some spots till turne on as we came towards the 2nd chicane a yellow bimmer braked into the inside of
me while there is absolute no room 2 cars he bumped me car was already unstable as i got att he exit a 2nd bump wich spun me
no sorry or waiting *well done mate* was now bloody last and it took me 4 laps to get back to the end of the field from then i was
slowly climbing up he grid but at the end i made some errors so i finished 12 th

*race2*
had a even better start some kind of a kungfu start wich some trubbel the front guys had i was on 7th in the first lap with Bram chasing me
hard at some point someone in front lost it in the 2nd chicane wich made me lift so all the guys behind made it past me they not even gave
me room to realy recover so i nearly spuned it from then i was so pissed i was driving like the devil himself and could climp up till 5th
as i did a little error under brakes at the hairpin in the result i spuned Michal who was on 4th *Sorry mate locked up* waited him wich
gave 3 ppl room to slip past. tryed to give all to stay in touch with them as cuz of waiting o lost some space as Michal made a error into the
first turne but a lap later i made a error at the entrance of the backstrait so Michal could get me back david spun it into the 2nd chicane
but Michal and David had to much speed so i could not get them anymore so i got in as 6th

Great race thanks Remco and RD for the Fun

I wil offer a suggestion to solve the problem in the future. Run some test laps at each track. take the lap time you believe represents a good quick lap and divid eit into 10 mins. The # you get is the # of laps you can make the event to work within tha time period give or take a minutew.

I have a similar event for this coming Friday Evening EDST. Here's the link and this time approach is what I decided to do and alleviate any confusion.

http://www.racedepartment.com/ameri...mix-rank-banger-friday-april-30th-2010-a.html

http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpghttp://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpghttp://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpghttp://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpghttp://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMINI

Class: Mini Challenge

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins 9:45 EDST
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x12 laps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back