WTCC 06/07/87/STCC @ Mid Ohio - Fri April 23rd 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
I am friggin shot! damn that was intense to say the least.

My low light for the night, and frankly 2010. I am in neutral when the lights dropin Race 1! WTF! To compound my problem I slap the LEFt shifter and hit reverse at MAX REVS! LOL what a goof ball move. Sorry to anyone, besides Saul who had no shot of avoiding me, I messed up then. Saul, you'll get a case o beer for that one!

Another thought: how many points SHOULD BE DEDUCTED from my ranking? I mean what knd of system has me in the top 6 if I can;t operate the car? :wink:

Race report later this weekend.

Thanks for Racing guys!

Nice to see a few new guys iout here and old friends returning!

Just might have to take you up on that offer Eric! :)

Joined up last minute after a small amount of arm twisting by Keith. Really glad I did, that was some of the best, most intense racing from a relatively small group of very skilled drivers. I enjoyed numerous intense battles for position, some of which that lasted several laps, exchanging positions a few times, and clean as a whistle! That was probably some of the most enjoyable racing I've had the privilege to be a part of in quite some time, and with the level of frustration I've been experiencing with sim racing lately it was a real breath of fresh air and a reminder of why I do this. :thanks:

Cheers.

Yuri Braham

1000RPM
Good turn out for this one. I didn't have a good first race because I was punted in turn 3, but the second leg was awesome, lots of battles. :)

I still don't quite have the pace to win, but I'm getting there!
Hey Danny,

yeah sorry for the punt. I didn't expect you braking early, But it seems that the WTCC87 cars can brake much later. Miscalculation for me. Really sorry.

Danny Asbury

1000RPM
No problem, Yuri, I know you're a clean driver so it's fine. I usually brake pretty early on the cold tires cause I don't want to hit anyone, and I'm not sure where the car in front will brake. But, man, you and Ryan were flying in the E90s!!!

Danny Asbury

1000RPM
Hey, how about we do Donington Park this week? I noticed we've been doing circuits that are also on the RDTCC schedule, but not in the same week. I was hoping we could change it up this week and do a RDTCC track the actual week the track is to be used. I think we'll get more sign-ups that way! :)

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
hhhmmmmm I already setup an event. Weird though I actually considered Donnington but we ran it not that long ago for MINI so I decided to give it anotehr week or two.

Top Bottom