WTCC 06/07/87/STCC @ Mid Ohio - Fri April 23rd 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
What can you say about Mid Ohio Sports Car Course? Well for one it's demanding. I man if you have a corner complex called "MADNESS" then it's got to be tough! This has been visited in the early days of the ATCC inaugural event and the racing was incredible! Many major pro series have raced here including Indy Car, SCCA Trans Am and home to the SCCA run offs for many years!

And you can run your favorite '87 car too!

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
  2. Michael Carver
  3. Glenn Peterson
  4. Ryan Callan
  5. Rhys Gardiner
  6. Kevin Hopkins
  7. Willie Watt
  8. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  9. Paul Wood
  10. Carl Gianetti
  11. Daniel Wood
  12. Danny asbury
  13. yuri Braham
  14. driver
  15. driver
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. Ryan callan (drinking espresso and trying to stay awake)

Okay, slot me in. Here's hoping we can draw a bigger crowd than the last couple of events. My last trip to this track (pre-Season 1 ATCC) found me finishing 13th & 8th. So we need at least 15 drivers so I can tell if I can really improve over my previous race here.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Michael your sure to be quicker.............................results here are gained by not screwing it up too bad on any given lap here since it is soooooo technical.

and, you have previous setups to tune from which should help greatly too! So go ahead, have fun and make a prediction..................:chat:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Welcome Carl! you have stumbled upon one of the truly great weeklly events here at RD!

Practice up and post any questions you may have here if you need help or advice!

Ill show up for this one as well. I enjoyed it last time we raced here so i hope i can improve (though i cant remember where i came - lol).

So put me down as well.

Top Bottom