RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

only 11 people
this actually gives me a chance of a top 10 for the first time

also i got my times down to a 42.6 and with a good starategy race should take me about 56 mins to complete estimate

btw 1 stop or 2 stop?

Will the 2007 track conflict with my 2008 track install? If not please sign me up Yuri.

Confirmed sign up - just checked the readme file for Monaco2008 - the 2008 version is in a file in game named Monaco2008 and so does not cause problems with earlier versions..

this is mine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jntdw2wkufd

pepsi-vette_M7Q.jpg

P.S.: i edited also my first message ;)

Just a short note from myself on these races.

I turned up with a setup that i thought was good and gave me consistant times with race fuel. Moved out on track during prac and found the setup for some reason was a dog so i grabbed Keiths Chev setup and ran a few laps with it and had better luck. Shortly before qual i went back to ym setup and found that it worked again (Strange). Qual was ok.

Race 1 i got a good start and gained a few positions then tapped someones rear in T2 and waited for them to pass and as a result moved way back down the grid. I found i had a good setup and started to work my way back up through the feild and had a couple of good passes on peeps and came up on Michael Carver when we were coming up to pit. I am very sorry for tagging your rear end and i think ruining the rest of your race. I really didnt think you would brake that early. I was expecting a possible early brake but just not that early. After leaving the pit I came up on Ryan and had Michael V. breathing down my neck. Passed Ryan in the final turn but we had slight side by side contact after ryan went wide. (but nothiong in it from my point of view) Going into turn T5 or 6 on the next lap Ryan missed his breaking point or just lost concentration and hit my rear which sent me into the rear of Michael V. and spun us off track. (I waited for Michael V to pass me again a couple of turns later but chose poorly and caused him to go off track). The at fault party in the incident did not wait for Michael V. and myself to gain back position.

To Michael V. I really really enjoyed that racing and could feel your mind ticking over ready to pounce on any mistake i made. Top Stuff.

Race 2. Got another decent start and made some positions again. Found myself with my bro some of the race having him breathing down my neck as well. We exchanged position a few times during the race. On the 2nd turn on lap 12 there was an "Issue" (lol) or something and he punted my rear end and sent me into the tyres and out of the race for a DNF.

Anyway i really enjoyed this weekend of racing and i feel im getting a handle slowly on running with other cars and not getting into too much trouble. C u all next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%