RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Don't like Karlskoga to be honest but I thought I'd do this event as I haven't raced for a while. Definately don't like it now. Here's my race report...

bumper-cars-357.jpg

Qual - I can't believe I crashed the car on the last corner, I thought the game was over after doing that. Set no time which put me 17th and last in the grid.

Race 1 - Made a very cautious 1st lap and was only 16th at the end of it and was having to attack and defend until lap 7 when I thought I may as well pit as it won't put me behind another car, just clear track. After the pit stop I just pushed like mad while I was in the clear and when I ended up 3rd after everyone had done the stops I had to wipe my eyes, I didn't think I would get that high up the field. I had Morten for company and was really struggling to hold him back as I had done some laps on the tyres. I was determined to try and keep him behind me but when Reggie ran wide (Unlucky, at a bad corner as well!) I was gifted 2nd place, I let Morten through, would've been nice to have 2nd but anywhere on the podium would make me happy :) Finishing 3rd from 17th is the best I've ever done in any race or league :)

Race 2 - Again kept it clean on the 1st lap, managed to bravely run the outside of a few corners and after a few laps I was in 3rd place. Had a great fight with Mark, sorry mate for race at Brands, at least this time I kept it organised. Managed to slip past into 2nd and chased after Erling who was matching me lap for lap so I thought the only way I can catch him is in the stops. With me starting near the front I was going to go to lap 9 or 10 before my stop but at lap 6 I realised I had a gap I could slot back into if I pitted early so again I pitted on lap 7 and came back out into a clear track. Pushed like mad again and this time it paid off, even with a scare from a sideways TDI which did just clip my car. After all the stops I was around 8 secs in the lead. I decided not to push as hard then as I tend to keep pushing and eventually spin off track. With 2 laps to go I had 6 sec lead and backed off completely as I did not want to throw my 1st win at RD away. Very nearly ran wide on the last lap but kept it going and when I crossed the line................!!!!

Congrats podium in race 1 and 2.

Nice 2nd in race 2 Erling, nice to see you not get attacked early on :)

Qual: 3rd

Race 1: I had an ok start but Swiderski in his bmw blew past me down to the first corner and I dropped down to about 4th, I think, I couldn't get past Swiderski as he drove a bit side ways into some of the corners, so I waited to pas him when he took his pit stop, but then there was another car in front of me but couldn't quite get past as my tires were starting to go down so I waited again for him to pit, but when I thort I finely couldn't do my own lap times my tires was to worn and I only got 2 laps In front before I pitted, came out from the pits just as Kenny came flying by and followed him until he let me pas, (We should have raced to the line Kenny ;)) I then tried to catch Swiderski In front but he was to far away, and I ended up in 2nd.

Race 2: Started 7th and again took it easy in the first corners and kept 7th place, a couple of laps in I just bumped Gardner, and waited for him to gain control again, I was hit from behind and went of the track, rejoined in the back end, and had to fight my way back up the field, took my pit stop a bit earlier than race 1 and ended up in a good place at the finish :) I already forgot:ups:

Had 2 great races hope to cya next time:woot:

As the sign up is not how it was expected. We are going to 1 server for now. May the signups increase enough to fill 2 servers then we will do.

With the current sign ups we have a bit of unbalanced grid between the 2 classes, if you sign up you can only choose the GT Sport class in order to get the grid balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%