RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Eric, sorry I had leave so ubruptly without word during qualy, had a bit of an emergency here.

My daughter was in a minor car accident, crazy thing is, she was taking a drivers license test at the time.

Some fool ran up her behind, no one was hurt but shook her up heaps.

My apologies again mate.

Sign me up please

Dan Allinson

Read Rules: Agreed
Green Run of Area: Agreed

Lets dump the clutch and cause some chaos.

Actually would it be possible to make a note somewhere about joining the grid before the 10 sec count. I really could do without that Blue Flag Move Over business.

Andrew no worries at all. Glad to hear your daughter is fine after the incident! IMagine that though. Getting rear ended during your drivers test! As if your not nervous enough already.....WOW!

We'll catch you again in the future man no worries

Race Report.

Q: well I ran about as fast as I could go and fell short of the pole by .7 to Yves. Well done Yves great lap!

R1: I get a good start and stay clean. I get past Rhys and set sail to battle with Yves. We exchange time lap after lap but slowly Yves starts to pull away. Every once on awhile he would give a little time back but no possiblilty to cath him. ONe big mistake around lap 6. Entering the Stadium section I missed my brake point and had to steer straight to avoid killing Yves! That was the end of the run for P1 for me.

R2 I get a good start and entering T1 I have Rafael on my inside. he jumps the curb and shoots a bit left. I tap him inthe rear and think I spin him. I ease off the throttle to see where he is and he goes flying by me! nice save Rafael! I thught you were off badly in the grass! So I am last and working on geting back to Rafael and Peter. I pass Rafael and get in a battle with PEter. I am quicker than Peter but can;t find a good spot to pass him. Finally I gat along side him on the main straight and have inside position. I am a bit off the racing line and brake early to make the corner and hoepfully leave a little space for Peter if he decides to battle through the corner. Peter ends up off the track in the grass on exit. Sorry Peter I think your going to brake early and try a repass on the straight but risk is taken.

I continue to run hard distancing Peter and Rafael is lurking bahind. I eventually finish in P2 again after Rhys exits the race and Yves has been of track from contact twice. Rafael passes me when I make a mistake unassisted and goes P1 for the win! Well Donr Rafael!

HAd fun and really enjoyed these cars for a change. This track suited them nicely!

thanks for racing guys and hope to see you soon!

Don;t forget we have GT PRO at the same track TONIGHT! Sign up it will be fun!

http://www.racedepartment.com/ameri...ckenheim-1979-monday-october-11th-2010-a.html

472885US_WTCC_87_flyer.jpg

Servername:

Class: WTCC87
Track: Rampo do Monsanto Hill Climb
Weather: Dry

This is a straight forward TIME ATTACK EVENT! IT is pretty simple and here are the specifications to participate.

1. Download the track and install like any other track file

2.you will run in the "Time Attack" mode of the game offline

3.When you run a timed attack, you upload it if it qualifies for submission in the game. (top 5?)

4. post your best time of the day and the replay file in this forum! (no replay, no time)PLease be sure to post your time in RED and FONT SIZE 2! this will make my search thru the thread much easier since we all like to chat.

5. Make sure you ENABLE REPLAYS in the game!!!!!

6. I will have a "FULL TIMESHEET" here in the forum for you to compare against other drivers!

7. This event is open for the next 6 days! Closing time will be October 18th 0200 GMT! 10:00 PM EDT

this is a pretty simple track and lap times are in the 1:30's so get in there and see what ya got! Challenge your friends!

This event is never closed! you can run an attack ANYTIME!

Good Luck and avoid the trees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline