- Mar 15, 2009
Servername: RaceDepartment WTCC
Class: WTCC 06/07/08/STCC (No Volvo C30 2008)
Track: Anderstorp 07
Practice: 30 minutes (19:00GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 2x25 minutes (Mandatory pits, minimum of 2 tyre change)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules
RD Event Rules:
To get the driving standards back in these events you have to obey the rules of the RD Event event.
- Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
- No cutting in any sessions.
- If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
- No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
- No abusive language during any sessions.
- Listen to the race director at all times.
- If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report, and send them to the race director through PM.
- At the moment there is no reserve list. Signed up drivers should be on the server before 19:25 GMT. Drivers who didn't show up will miss the next weeks wednesday event.
- After 19:25 GMT the grid is closed!
- Read and understand the RD rules!
If any of these rules are broken you will be removed from the server!
VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU SIGN UP , then say that you have read the rules, and agree with them: RD Event Rules agreed: Yes
If I don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
- Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
- If you aren't in the sign up list, you are not allowed to enter the event.
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here
[FONT="]SKINPACK CLICK HERE![/FONT]