WT Highlights to stop temporarily

Hi

Unfortunately my pc BSOD two days ago due to unmountable boot volume and as a result reinstalled windows but this is the bad part when it reinstalled the computer failed to find the integrated soundcard (VIA HD Audio) so as a result of this i will be ending the World Trophy Highlights for the time being for the also following reasons

1, i cannot ask for help with the highlights because i posted this in the FSR team and driver pputunities section and no one has replied then

2, its hard work on finding the right action

so i am sorry if i have caused any inconvience and i will be back if this is sorted

but until then i can only do commentary or other videos that dont required pc sound

Ron Squire

Did you installed drivers ?? I guess you did, motherboards these days don't cost anything btw.

And how you race then if you don't have sounds ?:O_o:

Anyway gl with it.

the soundcard was installed and was working good before i reinstalled windows and unfortunately the Installation must have uninstalled the drivers and i have two windows installs on the system and i cannot transfer the drivers but the access is denied or reinstall them because i dont know the soundcards name was so 'bibbti bobbiti boo my arse is on fire and my balls are burning!' :unsure::O_o:

FYI I have a USB Headphones which have a integrated soundcard and can hear sound as a result but cannot record the screen as USB Headphones is not compatible software and the only way to compromise this is put the microphone in the headphone speakers which will be really tiring

So you don't have drivers installed. Just look up on the mobo it should contain type numbers and get the drivers from the manufacturers site, every mobo builder has their drivers and chipsets available on their site.;)

FYI I have a USB Headphones which have a integrated soundcard and can hear sound as a result but cannot record the screen as USB Headphones is not compatible software and the only way to compromise this is put the microphone in the headphone speakers which will be really tiring

Ok np just wanted to help that's all.

Tiring? Really Ron? You can sit down and do it. Try waking up at 5am, going to work and not getting back till 7pm then practicing for a little while then sleeping and rinse and repeat for every day of the week, now thats tiring.
No offence, but what you're describing is just idleness, but meh, no worries, good luck in finding an easy solution to your problem.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%