WT Highlights - Round 3, China

The motion blue is the problem, it makes things extremly unclear.

Ron, I see you put in a lot of effort and you clearly have some good video editing skills however I don't think commentry is your fortay. If it is possible, I would suggest getting someone else to do commentary as your narration seems to be unclear, unprepared and emotionless.

The motion blue is the problem, it makes things extremly unclear.

Ron, I see you put in a lot of effort and you clearly have some good video editing skills however I don't think commentry is your fortay. If it is possible, I would suggest getting someone else to do commentary as your narration seems to be unclear, unprepared and emotionless.
i tired to get scott but he is busy with the WC one and Liam and Jack is busy so where does this leave

glasses.gif

Well for one, the motion blur isn't needed. Not only did it distort the picture so I could only just make out what was going on, but it appears to have distorted the sound also.

And I'm sorry but I have to agree with Bradley. Editing wise you're OK, don't have too much of a problem with that. But the commentary - it just sounds like you're not bothered or interested, it's very monotone and dull. You want to engage the viewers, not make them feel like switching the video off after a few seconds. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but unfortunately it's the truth.

None of us here are trying to make you feel bad or make you want to stop making these videos. We are trying to help you. But even I feel that you haven't taken on board or done anything that I suggested in the first long post I wrote in your Bahrain highlights thread.

May I suggest you go back to it, try some of the things I suggested and use the time between now and when the next WT video is ready to be released to just work on a few things. You will be surprised how changing one or two small things can sometimes make a big difference.

All we can do is give you our opinions and advice. If you do actually accept it and take it this time then we're getting somewhere. If not - well all I can say is best of luck with the rest of the videos this season and leave it at that. Soon you'll realize the more you take people's advice for granted, the less willing they are to give it to you. Think about that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.1%