WT Highlights - Round 13, Singapore

Here at long last is the second coming of the WT Highlights for FSR World Trophy for the Final Three Rounds of the Season, starting with singapore :thumbsup:

Thanks to Simon Adebisi for inspiring me to make my own Designs
Thanks to Jaakko Mikkonen for helping me along with the work on grounds of Sound
Thanks to Eduard Mallorqui for Post-race Checks
and
Thanks to Jonathan Holmes, Tuomas Koriala, Javier Alvarez and Carlos Martin for their Continued Support

I'd like to point out that some of the starting positions were commentated differently than they were shown in the graphics.

I'd like to point out that some of the starting positions were commentated differently than they were shown in the graphics.
well this is really complicated but i will say this:

after Qualifying 2 i Printscreened the Livetiming on the Day and Put the positions on the grid screen, but i recorded my voice and said the positions of GPCOS which was a HUGE Mistake for me

well this is really complicated but i will say this:

after Qualifying 2 i Printscreened the Livetiming on the Day and Put the positions on the grid screen, but i recorded my voice and said the positions of GPCOS which was a HUGE Mistake for me
My advice for future reference is to never rely on the GPCOS results. :)

Nice job Ron, only fault I could find (constructive criticism) speak a little bit clearer, and don't be afraid to re-record your voice if it doesn't sound right. Other than that, the camera's were good and the story outline of the race was good.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.9%