WT Highlights Intro

Hi there

after a couple of videos of WT Highlights last year i decided 2 weeks ago i am to continue with the WT Highlights for this year and this time make a full impression so i have made the WT Intro for this year and this was made to its fullest extent

there is still work to do on it (e.g. red colour tint on the starting videos) so any changes you want me to make just reply on this thread any feedback is acceptable

Thanks for Watching

Ron Squire

A bit pointless to do highlights or anything with such a computer then.

Fuuu give him some credit :p

--------

Good for a first start, we all know that your computer can't make sup3r l33t graphics, so don't worry about that. The only one thing that I can criticize is at 32-33 seconds, the frame is stopped and then all of a sudden sparks into action. Remove this little pause and you're on the road :) Also, one more thing at 37 seconds, very jittery camera movements ;) Other than these two things you're on the right track: :thumbsup:

Fu retarts give him some credit :p

--------

Good for a first start, we all know that your computer can't make sup3r l33t graphics, so don't worry about that. The only one thing that I can criticize is at 32-33 seconds, the frame is stopped and then all of a sudden sparks into action. Remove this little pause and you're on the road :) Also, one more thing at 37 seconds, very jittery camera movements ;) Other than these two things you're on the right track: :thumbsup:
ok thanks jonathan the revised intro will be included in the first WT Highlights from australia

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%