Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

finish and release it here or everyone wants to wait for the ozv8? on eec a lot people wait for the v8´s to drive them online, its a bit boring to have just one car right now so i played around on a falcon to get a second car...

gsc.exe_dx9_20151009_131259.png

body and interior is racedriver grid 2, everything around like tires, driver, steering wheel, motec etc is 1:1 (untouched) from reizas super v8... shaders are reiza too
this is the first test ingame since i started to work on it yesterday and it looks like i have to adjust the specular color for the painted window parts :D

Download link has only the mirror fix now(?). Where's the mod itself?
Franklin, just a suggestion to help, it's usually better to repack & upload the whole thing including the update, as if you upload only the update, your main mod is replaced.

Petteri, if you click on version history, you can still download the previous version, and then download the update and add it in.
Hope that helps.

At the moment i am busy with a Touring Car Cup mod.
View attachment 107461 View attachment 107462 View attachment 107463 View attachment 107464 View attachment 107465 View attachment 107466 View attachment 107467 View attachment 107468 View attachment 107469 View attachment 107470
The mod is coming with templates and other stuff.
Stay tuned :)

I am now busy for more than two weeks.
A lot of changing about the cars are done.
I hope you all like my work.
umm thats pretty frickin sweet actually. nice man. cant wait

At the moment i am busy with a Touring Car Cup mod.
View attachment 107461 View attachment 107462 View attachment 107463 View attachment 107464 View attachment 107465 View attachment 107466 View attachment 107467 View attachment 107468 View attachment 107469 View attachment 107470
The mod is coming with templates and other stuff.
Stay tuned :)

I am now busy for more than two weeks.
A lot of changing about the cars are done.
I hope you all like my work.
Eeh @franklin Steglink

This mod was ripped from the original NFS Shift Unleashed Works Specs

So this mod is basically illegal without EA Sports permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back