Resource icon

Cars WSGT Megane 1.1

No permission to download

Jan Mikuž

1000RPM
Phew, this caught me quite by surprise. First impressions very positive.
The handling is very intuitive, enjoyable and precise (positioning the car near the walls at Salvador, Bathurst can be done with high precision). The physics seems detailed/high quality, as well. A bit too easy to drive, maybe, but i don't believe this is a hard car to drive in RL and, from what i can see in the onboard videos, it isn't.

Personally, In terms of driving enjoyment, i'd rate this a 9/10. Great stuff. :thumbsup:

I also like the skin/wheel rims variations. There are many great looking ones.
Thanks, Franklin and congrats to the original creators.

Download link has only the mirror fix now(?). Where's the mod itself?
Franklin, just a suggestion to help, it's usually better to repack & upload the whole thing including the update, as if you upload only the update, your main mod is replaced.

Petteri, if you click on version history, you can still download the previous version, and then download the update and add it in.
Hope that helps.

Franklin, just a suggestion to help, it's usually better to repack & upload the whole thing including the update, as if you upload only the update, your main mod is replaced.

Petri, if you click on version history, you can still download the previous version, and then download the update and add it in.
Hope that helps.
Thanks.

Top Bottom