rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy @ Silverstone - Wed 26th February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Gubbed my left foot so might have to right foot brake for this one which I can't do to save myself....

Best idea is to let me get pole so I don't take you all out at the start :thumbsup:

I get a crash to desktop when entering Silverstone GT with that car, other cars are fine, WSGT Megane on other tracks is fine also.

Nice to see you outside the Reiza forums Jarek :D can't help you with your problem though :(

@Rupe Wilson @Marco Bijl you 2 are good with this stuff :p
Karts make my wheel go nuts, so i thought it's time to do my first rF2 race. I do flirt with the AC forums every now and then though ;).
Would be nice to see you around FTruck lobbies more often again, been a bit quiet there lately.

ive just dropped into the server with no issues , im sorry to say i dont know the answer to this

Im am going to have to drop out tonight as ive got a splitting headache,
sorry guys. iI had some headache pills but it not making me feel any better, and within 2 mins on the server i can tell i cant race..:(

going to bed.. try and be around later on.

Karts make my wheel go nuts, so i thought it's time to do my first rF2 race. I do flirt with the AC forums every now and then though ;).
Would be nice to see you around FTruck lobbies more often again, been a bit quiet there lately.

I know I was going to join the Friday race but then Rupe but the Mini Endurance up for this :mad::laugh: maybe next week

A bit unfortunate @Bryan Stark . I had a little moment in Stowe and I was in the same situation as you. If the car in front of you as a momentm you are likely to spin. Sorry for that was a great battle. I had more top speed and was just trying to defend, because I had so little track time there was no point in pushing super hard to get away.

I hope it was all clean. Sometimes I was just a bit busy with the car. These cars still give me FPS drops though. Before Boorklance I have 80FPS+ and on the pit straight and into T1 it drops down heavily and feels laggy. It shows me still 35FPS, but that is not enough in rF2. Maybe I have to lower my settings for the race on Friday, which is a joke considering the hardware, but that Mod is FPS heavy and Silverstone as well :D

Now that I think about it I could have turned down the load cell on my pedals and I wouldn't have needed to brake as hard :rolleyes: I'll try that tonight and see if I can manage tomorrow.

A bit unfortunate @Bryan Stark . I had a little moment in Stowe and I was in the same situation as you. If the car in front of you as a momentm you are likely to spin. Sorry for that was a great battle. I had more top speed and was just trying to defend, because I had so little track time there was no point in pushing super hard to get away.

I hope it was all clean. Sometimes I was just a bit busy with the car. These cars still give me FPS drops though. Before Boorklance I have 80FPS+ and on the pit straight and into T1 it drops down heavily and feels laggy. It shows me still 35FPS, but that is not enough in rF2. Maybe I have to lower my settings for the race on Friday, which is a joke considering the hardware, but that Mod is FPS heavy and Silverstone as well :D

Yeah it was a good battle until i lost it and wrecked my car! Oops :-p If I'm honest i don't think i would have got passed you anyway Frederic, the dirty air was causing a lot of understeer especially in the fast corners. I probably could have made a lunge down the inside a couple of times but i never felt confident and no doubt would have made contact so i decided against it, up until then it was very good fun but just a shame i lost it and couldn't keep you on your toes the rest of the race :)

Yeah it was a good battle until i lost it and wrecked my car! Oops :-p If I'm honest i don't think i would have got passed you anyway Frederic, the dirty air was causing a lot of understeer especially in the fast corners. I probably could have made a lunge down the inside a couple of times but i never felt confident and no doubt would have made contact so i decided against it, up until then it was very good fun but just a shame i lost it and couldn't keep you on your toes the rest of the race :)
I was kind of "happy" that you were gone. I had a lower wing and T3 on Lap 1 was really the only opportunity I saw to get passed. I could have gone a bit faster sometimes, but with just 10 laps practice I didn't want to throw it away, so I just made sure, that my exits are good enough to keep you behind :)

I have to work on qualy pace for Friday. There was lot's more pace in it. My first lap in the race was quicker than qualy :D

I was kind of "happy" that you were gone.
Well that's charming haha ;)
I had a lower wing and T3 on Lap 1 was really the only opportunity I saw to get passed.
If I'm honest i was day dreaming there, when i realized you were making the move it was to late and i got a lovely view of your rear :thumbsup:
I have to work on qualy pace for Friday. There was lot's more pace in it. My first lap in the race was quicker than qualy :D
Haha yeah i noticed you did 1.59.7 in race, you should be good for a low 1.58 or high 1.57 in qualy no problem. I would love to race on Friday also but i won't be at home sadly :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%