rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Silverstone - Fri 28th February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I was gutted not miss this.next week! Well done podium ...especially Txl racings Freddie ! ;):thumbsup::ninja:

I was on for 3rd or 4th but after my pit stop I got a stop/go for speeding, went round to take it and got another penalty for speeding so I must have been using the wrong limiter line :O_o: but it was a drive through I got the 2nd time which I hadn't realized so I stopped in my pit box to take what I thought was a stop/go and it started filling me up with fuel. So I had to go around AGAIN and take a drive through :( was going so well up until then

Well, Guys i'm really sorry for the mess at the start.:cry:
Ones on the grid i got no FFB:( so i hit FFB reset button. ok. Then setup my pitstop strategy. while doing that I think I've got accidently touch the speedlimiter button. BIG mistake!!
I slowed down when started and get hit from 10 cars. Struggled to pits for a stop of 4mins:confused:. After that it was just driving laps because the car still feels weird.
Thx for racing guys, cya next time for more endurance.

i had a great race last night.started from 8th after a mediocre qualifying lap and managed to avoid most of the carnage form the start.a couple of laps in i met Calum and we fought from lap 3 until he pitted on lap 17 i think.i think i passed him 2 times but never made it last until 1 lap before he went into the pits.
from there on it was a pretty quiet race for me in 3rd position.i barely made it home with 2 liters of fuel left as i expected 29 laps instead of 30.

It was great to drive with you all.

Because the start crash i must started from the back.
After a couple of laps i had a nice fight with Gijs.

Before my pitstop i was in the 5th place about 10 sec behind the number three and four in the race.

In my pitstop i change only my front tires and the pitstop takes for me about 1 min.

The other guys in front of me where faster with the pitstops.

In the end of the race Richie was closing in to me and he past me.
He was faster.

Place 6 not bad at all, but the speed of the fastest drivers is a big gap for me.

I hope more events of this are coming.

i had a great race last night.started from 8th after a mediocre qualifying lap and managed to avoid most of the carnage form the start.a couple of laps in i met Calum and we fought from lap 3 until he pitted on lap 17 i think.i think i passed him 2 times but never made it last until 1 lap before he went into the pits.
from there on it was a pretty quiet race for me in 3rd position.i barely made it home with 2 liters of fuel left as i expected 29 laps instead of 30.
Have not realised that we did 30 laps. I used a lot more fuel than I expected in the first part of the race. I managed to go into the pits last, but I took a lot of fuel (13l left at the end), because the gap was big and my earlier calculations were based on alower pace.

I guess without the incidents the gaps would have been smaller.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%