rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Silverstone - Fri 28th February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
unfortunately i'm going to have to sign out of this event, something as come up and i wont be able to take part in this race, although next week i'm going to have some free time everyday at evening if you know what i mean ;)

Does anybody have similar problem with this mod since last build (offline)?

I am not sure if this problem exists only with Meganes, but there were no lag several laps with Skippy on the same track .

I just did 25 offline laps with 19 AI and since I have turned Advanced SistemCare off, everything seems to be fine. ASC has never made me problems with any program, but everything is first time once :). So, I guess that is it and I am looking forward to racing tomorrow :thumbsup:.

i have the multiplayer problem from the new build. i also noticed lag with a couple of the dutch/scandinavian drivers in wednesdays race. i don't know if it was their connection, my connection or the build but there was serious lag

Just been on the server with the new build all seems ok will look again tomorrow.
logged on and of a couple of times used both the HDR and without all seemed ok, for me
as i said i will look at it again tomorrow

I just done some laps on server, fortunately without any CTD or similar problems :thumbsup:, but lobby chrashed two times before servers even appeared (I had to restart rF2 launcher).
I realized also, fuel usage is set to normal. Is it right, because first post says 2x usage during race?

i will update the server later after more tests i was trying last night for stability and did not set it up for the race.

ill make a new mod but if the lobby is crashing also that has nothing to do with the server.
but i will cover all bases just to be sure.

At times it feels we have the whole world working against us..
Every time we try to make progress we get a knife in the back... ISI give us a break.:mad::mad::mad:
but i still have a smile on my face:D
We shall overcome.....;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back