rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Bahrain GP2013 - Fri 11 April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Indeed. When i set up the server there was no 6h layout to choose from, nor inner or outer loop. I could choose the Endurance layout, GP2012 and GP2013 layout.
The 2013 GP layout should be the same as the 6hour. I tried the endurance layout of the first time and I know why they don't longer use it in WEC it is not nice to drive.

If we stay with the long endurance layout I think I need to drop out. I won't get much track time until Friday and the corners seem to be hard to get right in a Megane at least after the 3 or 4 laps I did.

I love the endurance layout personally.It has a nice technical section witch requires a well balanced car to get through clean and fast.

I hope to make the race if i get of work in time.

The extra section is indeed twisty and technical.
Keep momentum and don't over drive it and you'll survive. :)

@Frederic Schornstein : i'll choose a nice and easy one for you next time. :whistling:

BTW: any suggestions are welcome.:thumbsup:
No problem. I haven't checked the thread for some time and was assuming it is the usual layout I know. Usually a new challange is not a problem for me and I am a fast track learner, butI tried it for 3 Laps and without any further driving before the race I won't be able to memorise all the new corners and most likely crash someone or myself :whistling:

So I have to sign out for this one, but I will be there for the next Mini enduro:ninja:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back