Cars WSC/90s Group C Cars: Toyota TS010, Jaguar XJR14

Ou. Money is pretty important. I wish you easy time at the jobs but would like to give you a friendly advise: ask for beta versions a donation like asr is doing. I am sure that there are a few guys who would pay for an early acces. Just an advise...

Ou. Money is pretty important. I wish you easy time at the jobs but would like to give you a friendly advise: ask for beta versions a donation like asr is doing. I am sure that there are a few guys who would pay for an early acces. Just an advise...

I agree to some extent as I pay donations to ASR for their content and if the authors ask for donations or payment then that's fine. However judging by what the author had written on here the cars are nowhere near finished and knowing how particular a great deal of us are I can see that being a bad idea doing an early or beta release. I'd much rather wait for the finished article

This might be a bit late but I would love the Nissan P35 even though it never raced it produced some of the most downforce and aerodynamic efficiency ever.

Any more news on this mod at all? Looks really solid and have creamed myself multiple times going through the pictures of the cars. Hope some news will come through soon?

@mclarenf1papa are there any Group-C physics "ready" you have no car in the pipeline for? I'm sorta looking for something to do next after finishing the Lotus (and all ideas I currently have are again too obscure :whistling:)

I've only just got back onto this in the last week, so I'm hoping to ramp things back up now, other work kept extending at the last minute :O_o:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%