Cars WSC/90s Group C Cars: Toyota TS010, Jaguar XJR14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The special secret one: Brun C91?

Every of this cars are iconic, perhaps the last real race cars without electronics controling everything. Everyone who had the luck to watch a Gr. C WSC race live, must be thankfull and full of joy that you want to give us this cars back.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry, only been a little bit of progress doing some detailing, we've both been busy doing some other stuff the last couple of weeks

On burning out, for me its actually more a case of "making hay while the sun shines" before I have to go work on stuff that's more pressing...you know, need-money-for-food-to-live type stuff :p

QDizPPc.jpg

Last edited:
I stumbled across this whilst looking at your page on Deviant Art.

Excellent work @The-IC and I'm really pleased that two of my favorite race cars. The XJR-14 and the RX-792P will be making it into AC at some point in the future.

The renders you've created are just perfect. Top quality stuff. Like mentioned above, I know the RX-792 had a difficult history but I would love to see it completed :)

Last edited:
This is not raikko's ts010 model or is it? I was transferring my 3.5 v10 sound for it at the time but his project came to a halt if I remember correctly. So is this completely new? It looks stunning

Group C races always sounded like a symphony of power: deep sounds from the V8, the typical sound of Turbo flat 6, strange sound from the Lancias and the screams of rotary, V10 and V12 engines. This diversity was one of the major points, that make the group to a legend.

a little example (especially when they are downshifting before the ascari chicane):

Last edited:
Someone remembers the Ford C100, an early group C car that never was succesfull?

And this one for those who sadly never had the pleasure to watch and especially listen to a real group C race... and to shorten the time of waiting.:) (but why is LOUD a warning... it´s more like a promise:sneaky:)

Sorry for the lack of updates, Ive been juggling freelance jobs the last month...mcf1p has the Jag now and will start building the physics for it soon, last thing id done was get the rev counter ticks working in the TS010 dash, will be jumping back in as soon as ive delivered one of these jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back