Cars WSC/90s Group C Cars: Toyota TS010, Jaguar XJR14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've acted like this before I'm old enough to realize that I should not be like this plus i don't know how the hell how to mod games like these and that I'm acting dumb plus (one thing to say) the XJR-14 and the group c C292 are have a similar body so just slap a Merc livery on that and it will look particle the same the only diffrence is interior and engine (prob weight to)

It's actually the Mazda and XJR-14 that are very similar (pretty much based off the same car),

Jaguar sold their XJR-14 chassis to Mazda. And Mazda used the Judd V10 engine

Here you go:
1616180889953.png

well its only the XJR-14 that i have but these are the photos

Yes it looks like the virtua lm car, only going by the level of detail on the model.

nothing too wrong in that i think because the team have been no more for quite a while.

amazing mod though. The only complete group C mod I’ve seen.

now I think about it I may dust off formula 1 challenge to install it again. Lol

Link

Yes it looks like the virtua lm car, only going by the level of detail on the model.

nothing too wrong in that i think because the team have been no more for quite a while.

now I think about it I may dust off formula 1 challenge to install it again. Lol

Link
group c rules

Link

Definitely the Virtua LM. Believe it was our favourite team that converted it...

Not sure if it was an agreed conversion but there is a mod for GTR-2 that has the Virtua LM cars and more which is probably the most complete. The Virtua LM Junior mod was also converted to GTR-2 with additional cars added but unfortunately the two are not balanced together.

could possibly be converted from the virtua lm mods. I doubt it would be much good though. :(

ik not aware of it appearing in any other titles which is a shame.
Yes it is converted from virtua_LM by Kenneth and physics done by me. Its not the best but not far away from reality (physics i mean). Btw i took inspiration from Mclarenf1papa one of the best imho. It is lower quality model but since there ar enon others its good enough. We also made a Toyota TS010 if someone's interested. I waited for years for this one and until this one is finished i am pleased with the virtua_LM conversion. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%