Cars WSC/90s Group C Cars: Toyota TS010, Jaguar XJR14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't want to ask this question my self.. didn't want to be that guy, but i'm SOOO hopeful to finally get some MORE group c goodness.. there is so little representation besides the usual 787B and Saubers. Even Jaguars are barely present anywhere.
Well, guess I just had to be "that guy" :)
I totally agree, some more Group C cars would be absolute phenomenal.

Well considering he looks to be a fantastic modeller, could just be that he has some higher priority jobs to do. Can't for one minute imagine these are anything other than still in progress, 'time permitting' :)
Absolutely, don't want to be nagging at the modeller, he looks to be doing an impressive work of these cars. It's just that curiosity that eats you away to know how they are coming along ^^

Unfortunately, I think this mod is dead or halted 'cause it has been a while since the modders wrote something connected to this mod and they probably don't have time for it so it's not fair to repeat asking the same question because they will probably post something if this mod comes back. Hope it's halted because it was looking awesome.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately this mod, like many others and are a chimera that will never see the light, now the web is full of many beautiful projects that are not completed for various reasons.
Perhaps because this model did not have as its ultimate purpose the money, which many people are putting on the market of cars for AC and with quite questionable results.

Not that they are meaningless, since the author has posted photos and a video people are expected, then you have some other projects is another thing, but at home I have been taught that if you start something you complete it, this is my personal opinion and then debatable as long as you want

at home I have been taught that if you start something you complete it, this is my personal opinion and then debatable as long as you want
Hmm, I treat it more as, this is something I do for fun, I do as much of it as feels fun, like how I ride my bike for fun. And there's really no such thing as complete, only 'good enough'

Not that they are meaningless, since the author has posted photos and a video people are expected, then you have some other projects is another thing, but at home I have been taught that if you start something you complete it, this is my personal opinion and then debatable as long as you want
as you don't have released anything yourself, i wonder how valid this proclamation is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%