Wrong Wheel For Selection

I have a TM T300 RS, and I can select it in the game, but when I go to FFB, my wheel is not one of the choices. It has Logitech G25( I used to have that wheel), and TM FFB Pro. Not sure which one to select and why mine is not listed. Any ideas?

T300RS didn't exist at that time ... so choose "Wheel" at the left under "Basic effects".
For good FFB results ... have then a look in @Shovas thread..... you'll just have to replace some lines in your .plr file.

NB if you installed HQ Anniversary Patch 1 and 2 by @GTR233 ... you'll have this automatically done using the GTR2_Setup.CMD at tab VIII choosing the wished FFB.

T300RS didn't exist at that time ... so choose "Wheel" at the left under "Basic effects".
For good FFB results ... have then a look in @Shovas thread..... you'll just have to replace some lines in your .plr file.

NB if you installed HQ Anniversary Patch 1 and 2 by @GTR233 ... you'll have this automatically done using the GTR2_Setup.CMD at tab VIII choosing the wished FFB.
Shovas Thread? Also, how doI get to the GTR2-setup.CMD file.?

Do you have HQ Anniversary ? .... if you have it, did you install both parts ?
If you did, just double-click "GTR2_SETUP.CMD"

If you don't have HQ Anniversary at all, here's Shovas thread about GTR2 FFB here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sho-competition-ffb-for-gtr2.177465/

There are surely different choices ..... so, Read, choose, download and install ( the install is just copy and paste some lines in your .plr file )
Thanks, yea, I have that already, just had to uncheck the reverse effects.

OK ... reverse effects is so obvious and easy to feel and correct that I couln't even think that it was one of your problem. ;)
Anyway, now ... if you wish a better FFB feel in GTR2 you know what you could try to improve yours if needed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%