F1 2010 Wrong timer!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,I am playing carrer mode and everything was fine until Hockenheim and now Budapest.My lap time is about 10 sec behynd the leaders.I try to calculate time whit my watch and find out that game timer is cheating for about 8 sec. Is there any solucion for my problem? Thanks

heh,good question! but unfortunately my watch is correct..I was struglling 2 days until i deside to test game watch..How else explane that pole position driver is 10 sec better than me..before that (hockenhaim) I had one pole and few in first five.!

what difficulty do you play on theres somebody else i have been talking to and he says he is ten seconds off the pace and he is driving the track really smoothly and well and i cant for the life of me understand why cos he is playing on amatuer and the AI are useless on amatuer wierd

I tested..real 2 minutes in game is abot 2:15..now I'm driving in Spa,time is wet.Weber got pole with 2:05 and my best result is 2:20 and cant better..Is it possible that some mod mess my timer.i put some mods for cameras!?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%