Wreckfest | New Update And Tournament Modes Now Available

Metla

500RPM
Jan 25, 2014
They should use the engine to re-create Chase HQ, Powerslide and Stunt Car racer...

Richard Hessels

1000RPM
Premium
Jul 23, 2008
I love this game but I don't enjoy circuit racing unless I have a mod enabled to tone down the suicidal AI. It is frustrating how willing they are to throw away their race for a chance to take you out. I wish the default AI was more focused on racing or the game had options to choose AI modes for circuit racing, because I have to disable the AI mod to join the tournament events. I guess its pretty realistic compared to online racing, lol.
It's wrecking game, cars ahead should be pushed off the road, before trying to make a clean overtake. ;)

Reactions: M D Gourley

Ville Niklas

50RPM
Premium
Aug 12, 2017
I love this game but I don't enjoy circuit racing unless I have a mod enabled to tone down the suicidal AI. It is frustrating how willing they are to throw away their race for a chance to take you out. I wish the default AI was more focused on racing or the game had options to choose AI modes for circuit racing, because I have to disable the AI mod to join the tournament events. I guess its pretty realistic compared to online racing, lol.
If you race online go to good clean racing lobby. There are some where mods have hawk's eyes and will kick rammers out during race ;)

Reactions: boomn