Wreckfest full release on PC 14 June 2018

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,11037.0.html

Get ready to race and to smash your opponents! Wreckfest, from renowned developer and racing game expert Bugbear Entertainment has entered the final lap and is closing in on the finishing line.

On June 14th 2018, Wreckfest launches on PC and on November 20th, Wreckfest will be released on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.

With the release, players can expect a set of brand new features. The challenge mode with all new unusal vehicles – like a crop harvester – guarantees crazy races, you’ve never seen before. Also players can now customize their cars with quirky items. Why would anyone have a car without a shark fin?

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

Anyone know if they will continue to Patch/Release Content post "Official" Release? or is it a case of End Of Development? ta

Thoroughly enjoying the Career mode currently

Devs speak,

I guess a full minute before midnight would be our style but we’ve scheduled the release for 19pm CEST. We’re still in the process of polishing and tweaking but everything should be good to go on Thursday. Naturally we’ll maintain full battle stations on Friday in case something critical comes up.

there was me thinking that youd be able to carry on your current career albeit with some more races added, but no you have to start all over again

They said they were worried legacy data, old careers might spring bugs they couldn't predict so clean slate to reduce the chance of missing cars, corrupt car configs, missing components etc.

They said they were worried legacy data, old careers might spring bugs they couldn't predict so clean slate to reduce the chance of missing cars, corrupt car configs, missing components etc.

I'm not complaining was just pointing it out I don't mind means you get to do it all again and not get stuck with the same cars I had a quick play on it and the menus look brilliant the graphics seem to be a lot less jumpy and no more cpu spikes so it's nice to see they've worked on stability behind the scenes too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back