Resource icon

WRC9 WRC Telemetry Patch 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cant get simtools to actually receive Telemetry even though the simtools game manager recognizes wrc9 as dirt rally and the game shows as "running". no motion though.

Update:

I have successfully got it to work with both 8 and 9 please use my video tutorial I made a few posts up from this one, it works for 7-9.

Edit: WRC 9 no longer works with motion on my system, wrc 8 still does.

2nd Edit: Got it to work again by opening the "install" batch file multiple times.

Last edited:
Can someone provide me with detailed instructions on exactly how to get this to work with SimHub? I can't figure out where to put the files. I just want to get my buttkicker to work with WRC 9

Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it working, although I'm not exactly sure how lol. We'll see if it stays this way.

Last edited:
I have to ask, doesnt wrc 9 give any more telemetry out than speed, gear, rpm and acceleration? Would love to have few more features to use with Sim Dashboard. Anyway, this is already great as it is, thank you.

Everyone who loves the WRC games and wants telemetry/VR to be part of the WRC 10 game, please request this on the WRC 10 facebook/Twitter page, or use the contact link on the Kylotonn website, the more people who directly ask for this, the more likely they are to include it!! The people have spoken!!

Has anyone got this to work with WRC 10? I'm trying to get it working now, but so far no luck. It's been so long since I modded WRC 9 that I forget exactly how I got it working last time. I really hope this will work with WRC 10, I LOVE WRC 9 with this running my buttkicker, it adds a whole other dimension to the game. And shame on KT for NOT giving us even the simplest of telemetry output. I just use it for shifting and wheel slip/lock, thats all you need!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%