WRC | Citroen Withdraw From World Rally With Immediate Effect

Maybe in the near future, we have the return of Italian multi-champion Lancia, who knows the Japanese Subaru and Mitsubishi, and a German, Audi ?? It doesn't hurt to dream ..
For Lancia to return to rallying, first they need a car. Lancia only have one model in their line up and that's a city car, not really WRC material. Plus with all the mergers going on Lancia is a hot tip to be the next manufacturer to disappear into the great factory in the sky. Nice thought though

My question is, if Ogier goes to Toyota, who are Toyota going to give the elbow?
All of them. The team next year is rumored to be: Ogier, Evans & Rovanperä. In any case Ogier would have gotten Tänäk's seat so Toyota wouldn't have to axe anyone. But they seem determined to open a completely new chapter.

Last edited:
Ogier and Toyota will probably make next year so not pleasing to our eyes.
I just hope he won't continue for a decade or so. That would be a painful you know...
Seb 3.0 domination.

Since we (all?) dreaming here I see, can I say that I wish more french manufactures to come back to wrc, like Renault and Peugeot. Good old times eh...
At least that's more realistic than having Lancia. Or Ferrari.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back