WRC9 WRC 9 | Update Deployed, Finland Stages Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
WRC 9 developer KT Racing has released a new updated for their latest World Rally Championship videogame, bringing to the title the much loved stages of Rally Finland.
  • Rally Finland added as free post release DLC.
  • New driver added - Hayden Paddon.
  • Photo Mode now included.
Sadly World Rally fans have had to make do with a much reduced schedule this season in the real world due to Covid-19 and all the various restrictions that brings to elite sport, but virtual races thankfully haven't got to contend with that issues, and courtesy of KT Racing and WRC 9, taking to the countryside at break neck speeds has never been more refreshing - now with the immense Nestle Rally Finland included within the title!

As well as the driver, location and photo mode update that has just released, KT Racing have also confirmed further free expansions will be brought to the title in the very near future - with the much anticipated co-driver mode headlining update two at a date yet to be confirmed.

The new WRC update is available now on both console and Epic Games Store PC versions of the title.

WRC 9 is available now on both PC and Console.

Check out the WRC sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest and greatest news and discussion about this official World Rally Championship racing title.

WRC 9 Update.jpg

Last edited:
well that 1.83GB update also introduced voice chat for PC multiplayer lobbies with no way to assign push to talk or even to be able to mute chat! Now imagine trying to hear your co-driver in a race with all the voice transmissions going on! Are these developers even thinking before they release an update? I say NO THEY ARE NOT! I have a few other choice words for them but will try and remain calm.:poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
That was also done in the original Dirt Rally. They record the pacenotes not as individual calls, but for each stage separately, in a motion rig so the bumps and jumps affect the codriver's voice, and do several takes at varying pace so the game then can change accordingly. And they use the actual rally car intercom and helmet mic to make it as authentic as possible.

Wow, that's pretty amazing...

well that 1.83GB update also introduced voice chat for PC multiplayer lobbies with no way to assign push to talk or even to be able to mute chat! Now imagine trying to hear your co-driver in a race with all the voice transmissions going on! Are these developers even thinking before they release an update? I say NO THEY ARE NOT! I have a few other choice words for them but will try and remain calm.:poop::poop::poop:
Yeah unbelievable

Yeah unbelievable
what is even more unbelievable is how long they have now left this bug in the game! While the Dev's of this game sit in their tightie whities at home on their couches slopping down Twinkies thinking they did a good job, lol these Dev's are truly a joke and true mockery in the industry!
PS still staying calm, but holding no words back....call joker ass dev's out when they do totally dumb stuff like this! I'll give it another week and if its not fixed I'm calling my Credit card company which has back-charged vendors for lesser situations!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years