WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Next mod: aerodynamics!
It seems that they have been tested a new model of aero on wrc9.
And as other parameters, they are standard for all cars and make the car easier to drive.

This mod will be the last before sending all files to AgentHex

maybe someday, someone will manage to change the sounds of the cars in wrc 9/10 , I hope ...especially in WRC 10 or replace from wrc 8 to WRC 10 .

Last edited:
Would it be possible for a WRC 10 mod to include editable pace notes for co-driver mode? I'd like to add additional call outs or change some of the symbols or modifiers as the co-driver mode default notes seem a little thin or not descriptive enough.

Unfortunately Kylotonn have now changed the way PKG files are extracted in WRC 10 shipping version. :cautious:
This blocks many aspects of the modifying the game, Physics, Tyres, UI, Dashboards, In game cameras, etc.

They released the WRC 10 Steamfest demo that uses the the same original method as in WRC 7/8/9.
If I get some time I might be able to reverse engineer the demo exe and the first shipping exe and then compare the two to see what they changed ;)

EDIT: WRC 10 can now be modified :cool:

Yesterday I began working on shader mods for WRC 10 to enhance world lighting, headlights, brake lights, rain effects, windscreen reflections/dirt/damage/rain, dust particle effects, screen space reflections, motion blur, depth of field, god rays, lens flare, sun flares etc. Most of my WRC 9 shader mods will come to WRC 10.

WRC 9 Mods v2.0 is 99.9% completed, I will add Ced's latest files to it once released.
Any chance we will see v2.0 soon? I still prefer 9 over 10 and would love to try it with your mods.

Hello (AgentHeX 0007) Ηappy New Year and I hope you are well.
Because I see for your own reasons there is a problem with the upgrade (WRC 9 v.2.0 Mode) please if you can and have backups of yours (Mod v1.0 - Jan 31 2021) for (1.0.43.4 version) before (game version 1.0 .45.1 - 1.0.45.4) to upload it to (WRC 9 Mods - History) or (RAR file)
The reason I ask you is because now with the changes (NVIDIA drivers) I made a mistake in a hurry and deleted the game so that it can not play (MOD).
So I decided with .... another way .... you understand I believe ... to be happy with yours (MOD) but unfortunately what I find is in ..... (old versions) ....
Thank you very much and again I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
Note: We miss you very much .... me at least ... but I believe in all of us.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Last edited:
I think it would be best for (AgentHeX 0007) to tell us what is really going on so that we do not all hope for something ... new and good.
I really want to believe that he is in good health and that it is better for him to decide.
Anyway, I thank him a lot for everything and I hope he will be with us soon .... even in another way ...?
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back