WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
No news... :(

Anyone know how to expand the values of cameras options positions only with the base game (without this mod) ? I'm asking because i want to change that in WRC 10 (when it releases).. if anyone know please tell me.

Thanks!!!

I like to know how we expand the cameras positions. For example in the mod we can go from -1.000 to 1.000 . I really like to know how to do that for create a mod just for the cameras...

@burghud Do you know how to do that? Or someone else...?

Last edited:
So... You said that I extract and drop all teh falls on game and is work? could you explain a little more , please ;)
I tried it with the graphics files and it worked, but I dropped ALL the files as an experiment, and some changes were not so great, like rain reflections on the road, so for the graphics changes you would have to dive deeper into the files, to find out which file does what. But it should work with the physics as well.

Each exe extracts into an "APP" directory. There is a second exe file after the first extraction called "WRC9 Game and Graphics Mods" and even deeper inside in the app DIR there you can find "WRC9 Dynamics Mods" which should contain the altered physics files.

Last edited:
I like to know how we expand the cameras positions. For example in the mod we can go from -1.000 to 1.000 . I really like to know how to do that for create a mod just for the cameras...

@burghud Do you know how to do that? Or someone else...?
You can make ingame changes to the cameras. There are limits though, but nothing that would bother me personally.

Attachments

• cockpit.png
    cockpit.png
    320.6 KB · Views: 60
  • dash.png
    dash.png
    488.9 KB · Views: 66
I tried it with the graphics files and it worked, but I dropped ALL the files as an experiment, and some changes were not so great, like rain reflections on the road, so for the graphics changes you would have to dive deeper into the files, to find out which file does what. But it should work with the physics as well.

Each exe extracts into an "APP" directory. There is a second exe file after the first extraction called "WRC9 Game and Graphics Mods" and even deeper inside in the app DIR there you can find "WRC9 Dynamics Mods" which should contain the altered physics files.
Thanks a lot for the reply and explain the process.
I try yesterday but nothing happen , could you share o r link by PM the program to extract that files , innoextract dont do nothing , or I dont khown what happen

Thanks a lot for the reply and explain the process.
I try yesterday but nothing happen , could you share o r link by PM the program to extract that files , innoextract dont do nothing , or I dont khown what happen
Just drag the exe onto the innoextract, thats it. You will find the file/folder structure in the same directory of the extracted exe

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years