WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
It would be wonderful if Nacon added newspecial stages to the already existing ones and to lenghthen the singleevents by putting 5 or 6 ss for each day of competition..in wrc 7-8-9 the ss of monte, potrugal, spain germany are almost the same...for me there will also be in wrc 10...

I think the last schedule released before the start of the season will be for the WRC 10 game.

1610619939-140121-wrc-2021calendar-2021-001-d78cc-frz-1400x788.jpg

Nacon will not change the countries during the season by including for example Greece instead of Chile.This was the case in 2020 with the new rallies which could not be included in the game (Estonia,Monza).
Rallies have been canceled throughout the year and the start of the season schedule has been respected in the game.Kenya may disappear during the year(2021).

Last edited:
Every day I work on v2.0 Every time I think I am happy I have an idea, change something and then spend another 5 days tweaking shaders then the next weekend test and then find I am not happy with something and then spend another 5 days tweaking :D I have reworked nearly all graphics mods, added many new mods and patches, reworked all installers and on and on. Hope to be ready this weekend.

Couple of screen shots.
WRC9 2021-04-13 20-04-45.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-10 15-15-02.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-10 15-14-18.jpg

WRC9 2021-03-30 18-57-26.jpg

WRC9 2021-03-30 19-31-19.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-02 02-12-23.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-05 02-42-26.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-05 02-43-18.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-05 02-45-26.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-10 02-16-24.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-05 03-17-53.jpg

WRC9 2021-04-05 02-38-46.jpg

Every day I work on v2.0 Every time I think I am happy I have an idea, change something and then spend another 5 days tweaking shaders then the next weekend test and then find I am not happy with something and then spend another 5 days tweaking :D I have reworked nearly all graphics mods, added many new mods and patches, reworked all installers and on and on. Hope to be ready this weekend.

Couple of screen shots.
View attachment 464864
View attachment 464863
View attachment 464865
View attachment 464856
View attachment 464857
View attachment 464858
View attachment 464859
View attachment 464860

View attachment 464861
View attachment 464862
View attachment 464866
View attachment 464867
Hello!! Looks really good!

Can you tell me (i asked you this before but iam confused) for better color (skyes, folliage, etc) what mod does not have impact on performance? Iam using just the #WINDSCREEN MOD, and #EXPANDED CAMERA SETTINGS MOD.

WRC 10 2 September both on Steam and Epic...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkEAxmzo_7w new engine sound...etc.

Hi guys!
I have been work on suspension weeks ago and i share with you two video showing my work. Please focus on suspension and wheel on both stages.
Sorry for handbrake on Tarmac, i haven't got the choice to put it on my wheel, so it's very difficult to turn and push on the button.
I did some mistakes on stages also to show you how cars react.

On Salou stage (RACC):

On MonteCarlo stage:

I really like the car reaction when we accelerate, when we brake or on the corner.
I will do a stage on tarmac and on snow also and share the videos

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I have been work on suspension weeks ago and i share with you two video showing my work. Please focus on suspension and wheel on both stages.
Sorry for handbrake on Tarmac, i haven't got the choice to put it on my wheel, so it's very difficult to turn and push on the button.

On Salou stage (RACC):

On MonteCarlo stage:

I really like the car reaction when we accelerate, when we brake or on the corner.
Looks good, you can really see the weight of the car shift when braking/accelerating.

Hi guys!

On Salou stage (RACC):

On MonteCarlo stage:

Good morning CEB.
Please, if you can, upload a file with your new settings. I would like to try them.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Hi guys!

On Salou stage (RACC):

On MonteCarlo stage:

pls, is possible to watch a gravel stages? (turkey- up and down and finland-big jumps)..many thanks:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back