WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
And always the same big random freezes..:mad:
I'm waiting for a new pc (monster rig RTX3080) I'll know the truth if it's my config or the developers who did a bad job.
I had such an issue years ago. Reason for this was that the CPU didn't get enough power from the motherboard, I needed a new one. Also wrong power saving features in Windows or the BIOS can cause a lack of power for the CPU.

I'm also looking forward to the next update.

Sadly i brought the game yesterday so I'm not able to install and try out this mod due to different game version.

Hopefully it'll come soon, even if it's just a hotfix rather than new content.

I had such an issue years ago. Reason for this was that the CPU didn't get enough power from the motherboard, I needed a new one. Also wrong power saving features in Windows or the BIOS can cause a lack of power for the CPU.
Yes i know but I have no problem with other games and yet just as demanding of power (cyberpunk 2077,Asseto Corsa Competizione,WRC8,Dirt Rally 2,etc etc)

And always the same big random freezes..:mad:
I'm waiting for a new pc (monster rig RTX3080) I'll know the truth if it's my config or the developers who did a bad job.

Do you get the long (1-2 second) pause then warp seed for a second then another pause? I was getting those yesterday (first day with the game). I think it might be my mouse turning itself off due to not being used. It also happens randomly after about 30 min of play.

Yes, that's absolutely right!....Thanks..so i"m not alone:whistling: but It appears two or three times in ES.

Do you have a Logitech Wheel (Mine is a G29) and issues with force feedback going away after it stutters? Also, do you have any wireless peripherals or peripherals that turn off RGB lights or just turn off after a few min of inactivity?

Do you have a Logitech Wheel (Mine is a G29) and issues with force feedback going away after it stutters? Also, do you have any wireless peripherals or peripherals that turn off RGB lights or just turn off after a few min of inactivity?
My wheel is a Thrustmaster TX ..no issue with force feedback..no wireless...and i've disconnected all usb for test but always this problem ..same in menu when you look at your car in zoom or rotation

G27 win 10 , same issue , with the rotation config, WRC8 works well and recognize the rotation wheel as 540, WRC9 lock at 0 to edit , Im checking the files for wrc8 and wrc9 to see if there some info.

G27 win 10 , same issue , with the rotation config, WRC8 works well and recognize the rotation wheel as 540, WRC9 lock at 0 to edit , Im checking the files for wrc8 and wrc9 to see if there some info.
Some said that this issue is related to the Logitech software and the issue is solved by replacing the old Logitech software by the new one (or was it the other way round?).

Some said that this issue is related to the Logitech software and the issue is solved by replacing the old Logitech software by the new one (or was it the other way round?).

This is my old wrc8 post:
"hi all and happy new year! AgentHex0007 (or any other modder). I have a trouble with controllers, My first controller is a thrustmaster t300rs wheel, with manual gear or, alternate handbrake. But i have a sequential handmade gearshift, wrc 7-8-9 recognized " generic 8axis gamepad". No problem the use with any other racing game (assetto corsa, dirt rally, rbr...). In wrc game I can't use it as a secondary device (seq gear or handbrake) because the game recognizes it as a primary device and, even excluding unnecessary keys, it conflicts with the primary wheel. With wrc 7 and 8I also tried as a steam peripheral but nothing.i have bought Wrc 9 in a epic game store.
would it be possible to get a tip to make my gamepad work as a secondary device without conflicts? Thanks in advance for your modwork. Best whishes:) and sorry for my google english "

I think there is a basic problem in the programming of the peripheral part (wrc 7-8-9)(but im not a pc programmer)

For me the recognition by the game of the various peripheral is very poor, my thrustmaster t300rs works "almost" well only 540 degrees... if i try another degree i have a 40 degree reset....and a 540 deg the first stage played don t have full ffb, but if i leave the stage and restart the effects are full...and random the ffb of the stage does not correspond to what it should be (p ex weight too hard on gravel stages..restart and all is ok..)

Do you get the long (1-2 second) pause then warp seed for a second then another pause? I was getting those yesterday (first day with the game). I think it might be my mouse turning itself off due to not being used. It also happens randomly after about 30 min of play.

Well guys it's confirmed, this game is programmed with the feet.
My new PC is here (RYZEN 5 5600X + RTX 3080 32GO of ram) for info in 4k settings at max it's 60 fps at least.. and those damn big freezes are still there.

Or maybe it's the NVIDIA drivers because my old PC had a GTX 1070.

In short, it's a disaster.:poop::mad::cry:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back