WRC 8 Mods

WRC 8 Mods 9.04

No permission to download

jorge_pzg

10RPM
Nov 1, 2017
@AgentHeX 0007 Changing the name from WRC7.exe to WRC8.exe , your installer unpack all the files correctly. However, I don't know how to pack it again hahahaha...

Giving new ideas, perhaps with that functionality you can put WRC7 cars in WRC8, or add rallies as Poland....

Attachments

AgentHeX 0007

100RPM
Jul 23, 2011
I did do some experiments to try to add Poland etc from WRC7, maybe I will look at it more at some point in the future.

I am currently working on v10 every evening non stop, and now also have IOM TT2 to experiment with :cool:

I wonder what interesting things I can do with IOM TT2 files put into WRC8 :D

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2011
:unsure: PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE MODS WHEN ONLINE!
so does that mean i have to deactivate my internet/router for playing this game with mods or is that only for people who drive online like multiplayer games and sim racing online events??
I only play the game with myself but want to stream on twitch, facebook and so on...
Or is there an option to disable post stage times online in the game? Because the game does it automatically when I finished a stage in single player mode

Last edited:

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
Nothing bad will not happened to you don't worry, :) you just won't be
able to upload your stage time as an official, for the record books etc...

Reactions: stonecold_linz

Ricci

1RPM
Oct 29, 2015
Hi, I just install the lastest update of your mod but still can't use it because of the same problem I reported before, all the menu are blank. I tried to update my font with Segoe UI font but it still the same. If some one could send me some picture of the interface so at least I can figure the line to select. Thanks in avance.
bandicam 2020-03-28 09-39-23-723.jpg