WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im trying to replicate this but nothing so far, what mod were you using, it could be a typing error by me on one of the mods :whistling:

Edit: ok i think ive found the problem, will update soon

Last edited:
hi
I tried the mod but something is surely wrong,,,,,,,,:geek::roflmao::roflmao:

It happened that in the gravel stage of GB the default setup was ok, also visually, BEFORE starting the stage. Going in the tuning car menu I noticed that Suspensions height was set to 10, the minum. So, moving that parameter alone in the right position (say 28 front 25 rear) it caused that in the picture. Fun as hell, but useless, On the other side, I put it back to 10, and the wheels went away completely, and the car could not move at all (i hope I can screenshot it too)
HEHE
Two games for the price of one !!!
MOOOOONSTER JAM!!!!! grave-digger-wallpaper-2.jpg

Hi, does anyone have an issue where the game is stuck at 59fps, even with vsync off? This is causing horrible stutter in windowed fullscreen for me, despite using 60 vsync.

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 8 Mods with a new update entry:

Bug fix for suspension adjustment not working

v10.1 Bug fixes.

Fixed suspension adjustment not working correctly :D
Fixed cars getting stuck in the ground during stage intro.
Sim-PLUS mods should now also stop the car smashing into the ground during the stage intro. Even the default game smashes cars into the ground, WTH Devs :O_o:
Added extra glossy paint mod, gives a clean glossy world reflection in the cars paint in bonnet view.
Fixed typos in dynamics installer menu

Read the rest of this update entry...

Because the game behaves very strangely when doing mods to the suspension the physics mods are always a compromise.
Im looking at patching out the stage intro where the game smashes the players car into the ground, this would allow me to set the suspension to where I would like it to be. So far I have managed to patch out the AI car who is ahead of you, currently working on the player car or maybe I will patch out the stage intro completely

Last edited:
Thank you so much again for your great work !!!
Some errors without much importance to me ... the mouse is not active in the menu .... my name in the solo drive shows me the name of my computer and not EpicGames (silettd) .... I'm just telling you .. ..it doesn't bother me at all.
September (WRC 9) is near .... take a break because I need you and for .... that .... at least I ... and I hope all the other friends!
God bless you for all that you offer us.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Bravo for the excellent work. The latest tweaks in SimPlus Pro are excellent, the cars are much more predictable. However, I personally find that the grip level is too high, even at the lowest level. Even if reducing the level of grip causes understeer, I prefer that to have the impression of rails. I understand that the WRC physics engine does not allow the rear axle to slide at low speed, and to control it with the accelerator, but to have less grip makes up for this lack.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%