WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just got this game for free from Amazon Prime Games. Which version (if any) can I use? I just tried the Epic Store version and it says it's incompatible. I'm not going to bother downloading the Steam version unless someone here tells me it will work.

BTW, no more worries with installing and playing with this mod, since all online features of WRC8 have been removed by the developers.

EDIT: Since no one is paying any attention to this thread anymore, I thought I would pop back in and say that I tried the Steam version and it also DOES NOT work. So, I guess if you got the Amazon Gaming version (for free) you're out of luck trying to install this mod. It simply wont work!
damn im literally here for the same reason. I also got it for free through prime and honestly just kinda dismissed it. thought I would actually give it a go today finally and heard about this mod, but i guess modding is going to be a no go for the prime version? ugh wish they would just give us keys. of course i did get a key for FO76 that never worked cause it shows that its the microsoft store version but when you try redeeming the code it says its too short. gee thanks amazon....

hello! this mod is superawesome ..thanks to the creator
i v wrc 8 steam version. i read on the page that there is a patch for disable any respawn in the game. but when i set my preference before start the game that patch is not in the list. anyone can help me find the solution?

okifindawayalone.justgoingoutoftrackandreeneterafteracurvethentherewillbeonlyalittlepercentageofthe360degreecarlineforthe****ingscreenofblocklifeandfunbastardcreatorantifun

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%