[QUOTE = "RimJobRacer, publicación: 3015070, miembro: 223033"] Cualquier posibilidad de que este mod tenga cámara de tablero, como la nueva cámara de tablero en WRC8 (y de juegos como DR1 / D4, etc.) Si no, se agregará en un futuro lanzamiento? [/ QUOTE].
Yes. Versión final 4.1

IT WORKS!!!! :D:D:D

Just some small tweaks... wasn't getting anywhere with using the z axis so swapped the arduino code over to use X-axis instead as I figured that should at least tie up to Axis 1 and 1X in the lua files.

The code for my arduino is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dX4aJqNBTraEMtbFpvVkw1bWM/view?usp=sharing

my inputbindings.lua now has this entry for my handbrake:

--Arduino
{
Device = EnumDeviceFamily.I_ICF_STEERING_WHEEL,
Index = 5,
GUID = { 2151031617, },

},

As you can see I haven't actually mapped anything to it, unlike the entries for other devices in this file, but it does tell the game that the arduino is a 'steering wheel' so it can be used in axis detection.

The Inputdeviceconfig.lua has this:

--Arduino Handbrake
{
GUID = { 2151031617, },
Axis =
{
{
ControlId = GenericDeviceControlId.I_ICI_GENERICDEVICE_AXIS1_X,
DIAxis = DirectInputState.Axis1X,
Filter = FilterType.Stick,
},

},
},

In the game I went into steering wheel, axis detection and then clutch. I pulled the handbrake. The game showed 'Arduino Leonardo' as the controller name, but the bar move like it does with my wheel.
Then on to button mappings, went down to handbrake, CTRL to edit and pulled the handbrake. The screen then showed this:

37287700204_2ecb1d8bcc_c.jpg

That's it... simple as that lol Works perfectly as an analogue handbrake :D

Here's my run on Panzerplatte Arena trying it out....

Could you please expand on how you "swapped the arduino code" I bought a handbrake that I think needs your solution, and I am aware of how to change the LUA files in WRC7, but don't know how to change the Arduino code to the X axis - huge thanks in advance. This is driving me crazy.

Okay, so I got it to switch to X-axis that works. The issue is that now the raw data during calibration is ~-27885 and doesn't register anything.

Crap - now I can't restore it to it's prior state where at least it worked with every other game. Any suggestions?

Hello all, I’m aware this must be a dumb question but I’ve completed a full rally season at WRC level (on Easy, smashed it but am not good enough for Medium!) after winning WRC2 and Junior levels too and yet my Drivercard is saying I’ve completed all 13 rallies but only completed 43/52 stages.
I’ve looked through all the available stages in Solo Quick mode and can’t immediately see any I haven’t done but the number of stages there is indeed 52 (13x4).
Is there a way of finding out which ones are still to do? I tried cross-referencing them with the career season itinerary and completing the 4 stages that weren’t included there on Solo mode but it makes no difference, I’m still stuck on 43.
It’s same with trying to get the trophy for driving all the cars - there doesn’t seem to be any way of telling which you have done and which you haven’t.
I’m a veteran gamer with over 30 years of playing and completing games, including quite a few racing games. There are only 2 games I can remember where I’ve found the menu system pretty user-unfriendly in terms of finding all the info I want. One is this, and the other is the not entirely dissimilar ‘messy tiles’ set-up of Fifa 19.
Shame as I quite enjoy the racing part - although I don’t think I’ll ever get good enough to master even Medium level!
Any help would be appreciated in terms of tracking down the stages I need to complete to get that satisfying 52/52 Stages Completed stat. Thanks!
Jayme

If these guys can't be bothered to respond to request for controller support, then I don't need to be buying any of their later titles.
I recently paid £5 for WRC 10 and it is one of the best Rally sims I have ever owned. And I own a lot. I'd say give it a go as it is massive improvement on their earlier stuff.
wrc10 (4).jpg

Last edited:
hello
impossible for me to have my handbrake active on wrc 7, it's a plug and play usb easyhomie ardino leonardo, I tried as before to do the same lua file but it doesn't work. Could someone help me please? the drive file is dead. I play in logitechg29+shifter with the g hub software. Alternatively, is it possible to assign my usb handbrake to a key on the keyboard?

I recently paid £5 for WRC 10 and it is one of the best Rally sims I have ever owned. And I own a lot. I'd say give it a go as it is massive improvement on their earlier stuff.
View attachment 643477
I'm seeing lots of players on various forums, complaining about lack of steering wheel detection....even on the latest versions.
I got to drive my copy of WRC7 exactly one single stage with my T500RS...before selling it to upgrade to the MOZA R9.
It has never been detected with that wheel....says it is disconnected.
The only saving grace is that I got it (WRC7) during a STEAM sale.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%