WRC5 WRC 5 The Game

A new WRC game maybe announced this thursday

1464679_381245232047524_1859205117020258691_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/wrcofficialgame

screenshot_wrc5_ford-m-sport_rally-guanajuato-mexico_01.jpg

Kylotonn Games has published the first images from their upcoming rally title, WRC 5 and now, the French dev team has finally given us the first glimpse of the next official World Rally Championship videogame.

Not much is known about the game, other than it's the first time the WRC series will appear on next-gen consoles. Kylotonn is now developing the series after taking the reins from Milestone, and so far the team had only shown a brief teaser trailer on facebook. We don't know yet if the series will shift towards a more sim-like handling style, but one can hope.
The images have been published on the game's official Facebook page and its website, and they show the M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS kicking up some dust in Mexico.

screenshot_wrc5_ford-m-sport_rally-guanajuato-mexico_02.jpg

The game also has WRC driver Sebastien Chardonnet as its ambassador, who is contributing with his experience and helping the dev team with his advice. Once again, hopefully that'll result in a fun and convincing driving model.

What do you think of it? WRC 5 (PC, PS3, PS4, X360, X1 and Vita) will inevitably have to face its rival from Milestone, Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo (PC, PS4 and X1) when they both come out this autumn. It should be an interesting time for rally fans - stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, noticed the rims too. Perhaps they only had the tarmac tyre/rim model done at that point. Wonder if the Fiesta will have the "Titanak" moniker in the final game, haha. On the other hand, with these two screenshots, they've shown more than MileStone has with Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo which was announced several months ago.

I've checked out what games Kylotonn Games have produced and I must say I am NOT very enthusiastic at all.

They appear to be an all arcade dev team sadly.

Their track record thus far has been rather poor, however they have hired some key people to help develop WRC 5 so I'm cautiously optimistic as long as they allow those key people to do what they do best.

Last edited:
I've checked out what games Kylotonn Games have produced and I must say I am NOT very enthusiastic at all.

They appear to be an all arcade dev team sadly.

I hope we get to prove you wrong then :p, myself and some other key members come from the complete opposite side of the fence in regards to Arcade, but we were not on the team previous to WRC5, thus I cannot speak for anything previous to WRC5 Kylotonn have done because I have never played it :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%