- Jun 5, 2009
New rally title WRC 5 from Kylotonn Games has received its latest update bringing the title to version 1.07 and features numerous performance enhancements and bug fixes, including much needed support added for several items of racing hardware.
Now including support for the Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake, Fanatec ClubSport Shifter and Logitech G920 Wheel, the latest patch requires some additional work for some users to ensure full functionality use with the title.
For Windows 10 users who may have encountered issues with their Logitech G25 / G27wheels:
If your G25 or G27 doesn't work on Windows 10 you may have a driver installation problem. Here is a method to install the drivers correctly on Windows 10:
- Download correct driver from Logitech website
- Go to one of these link depending on your wheel:
- G25: http://support.logitech.com/en_au/product/g25-racing-wheel
- G27: http://support.logitech.com/en_au/product/g27-racing-wheel
- Very important: You must choose Windows 8 as the operating system in the drop down list.
- Install the driver
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the driver to. You should have a file called lgs510_x64.exe or lgs510.exe depending on the version you selected.
- Right click the file and click on "properties". Then select the "compatibility" tab.
- Tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for: choose "Windows 7".
- Launch the executable. The installation should work and the drivers should be ok.
- Your wheel should now work fine in the game.
The patch 1.07 for WRC 5 is available on Steam! Here is the list of changes:
- DX9 - DX11 VSync bug fix
- DX11 refresh rates bug fix
- Respawn distance correction
- Fixed replay camera for Citroen DS3
- No more pad vibrations during replay
- Achievements bug fix when giving up a race
- Car settings bug fix : gearbox ratio is now correct
- Multiplayer lobby bug fix
- Some sounds improvements
- Higher “clear weather” probability
- Removed co-driver shock reactions
- Support for Logitech G920
- Added support for Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake as separate USB
- Added support for Fanatec ClubSport Shifter (plugged on wheel or as separate USB)
- Refined pad vibrations
As a recap, please find below the full list of supported wheels on PC:
Driving Force Pro
Driving Force GT
TX Racing Wheel
TH8A Add-On Shifter
ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
ClubSport Pedals V2
ClubSport Shifter USB
ClubSport HandBrake USB
Last edited by a moderator: