WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

WRC 4 The Game: First Teaser Video

The Italian developers of Milestone have released a first glimpse of their fourth installment in the WRC The Game series showing parts of the Rally of Sweden.

WRC 4 The Game features all the rallies, drivers and teams from the 2013 WRC calendar, including cars such as the Citroen DS3 WRC, Ford Fiesta RS WRC, Volkswagen Polo R WRC and the MINI John Cooper Works.

You can watch the one minute and five seconds long teaser...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
i wish the release of Assetto corsa was announced
after colin mc ray ,and the first 2 wrc releases ,,rally has gone down the drain

when codemasters started the dirt and grid series ,,i was done with them
i loved toca and dtm racedriver 3 was probably the best sim they ever produced.

after that it became too commercial with more attention to earning money as to gameplay

this game looks better than the WRC 3, the graphics are better, i hope a better simulation and i have to say if milestone continues in this way they are going to make a very good rally game in the next year... its like the motogp, they just have to buy or create a better graphic motor. thats what i think

WRC3 was far from perfect, but it was still a lot of fun, and it had mostly narrow and very twisty tracks (unlike DiRT 2 & 3) that forced you to rely heavily on the pace notes.

I'll no doubt be buying WRC4. Fingers crossed for longer stages...though I won't hold my breath.

This time no way they are going to get my money. With WRC 3 there are features that are absolutely broken. They promised they would fix them but they never did. When they released a patch, they did not release it for owners of the digital edition.

I would have to be crazy to give them another $50 for a game I already purchased last year and I played a total of 4 hours.

I especially cannot justify it because they explicitly promised they would fix the controller issue and they didn't even apologized for ignoring it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back