WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
@jmoyer

Those locations/stages have already added to the game.
There is a single short stage from most of them in the anniversary stages (reversed and redecorated in some cases), but other than Wales and Chile I don't see the full set of stages for any of the other non-championship countries. I don't have the full length Argentinian or Mexican stages from those screenshots in my game.

using my custom pacenotes program for remote co-driving in WRC 10. I know the game has co-driver mode but the QTEs can sometimes get in the way and I've noticed that WRC 10's visual display of the pacenotes are simplified to what the AI actually calls out.

These notes are transcribed from what the AI actually tells you.

Last edited:
There is a single short stage from most of them in the anniversary stages (reversed and redecorated in some cases), but other than Wales and Chile I don't see the full set of stages for any of the other non-championship countries. I don't have the full length Argentinian or Mexican stages from those screenshots in my game.
My mistake, you are correct, Wales and Chile are the only extra locations with all of the stages.

Is there anyone working on modding this sim yet? I don't want to make any major changes to things, but it would be nice to get rid of the AI/damage downscaling based on class and to put together a custom season with more consistent rally itineraries.

A COUPLE OF RACEDEPARTMENT EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEKS FOR YOU ;)

A quick look at some of the upcoming DLC stages.
The reworked stages are all playable except for Belgium.
All images taken in game by me.

EXTRAS:View attachment 507791
Belgium extra stages wip: (Ignore the rally Croatia logo)

View attachment 507792
Finland extra stages:
View attachment 507793
Mexico extra stages:
View attachment 507794
Argentina extra stages:
View attachment 507795
Germany extra stages:

View attachment 507796
his last message, he's dead, RIP to Agent007, sad new

Doing a wrc 10 career started with the junior. I am now at WRC 3 and noticed my skillpoints is relocated automatically to the skill trees to the right. Not sure I had access to them before? They also robbed me of some 60000$ at least? This how it should be?

Hi all !
what is the FOV slider? does the point 0 correspond to 55 ° of vertical FOV as the standard of simracing games? so like that : slider FOV -20 to +20 = Vertical FOV 35° to 75° ?
thank you !
Found this on reddit regarding the FOV in WRC9, but i assume these settings didn't change in WRC10:
Hey I was exploring this today. Using other driving games and my TV zoom settings, I was able to confirm that each slider click changes the HORIZONTAL fov by 1 degree. We don't know for sure what 0 on the slider is, but again using other rally games in car views, I would assume it is 85 degrees horizontal fov. (The same as dirt rally 2.0 default). That means -20 on the slider is 65hfov, and +20 is 105hfov. Hope that helps!
Do you know if the h.FOV in the WRC games remains the same as you change aspect ratio? For example, regardless of game, a vFOV of 50° means 79° hFOV w/ a 16:9 screen, 95° hFOV w/ 21:9, and 118° hFOV w/ 32:9. Are you saying the middle point of the WRC's slider will change the vFOV when using different aspect ratio screens in order to always maintain 85° hFOV? Or is the 85° hFOV value only for 16:9 screens?

EDIT: I tested it myself. The vFOV stays the same between different aspect ratios therefore the hFOV changes so I'm guessing that person meant 85° hFOV w/ a 16:9 screen since 16:9 is the most common. Here's 16:9 and 21:9:

rtreterter.PNG

If the 16:9 pic is indeed 85° hFOV, then that would be = 54° vFOV and would therefore be 100° hFOV for 21:9. Do you guys think those numbers match the pics or do you think that person's claims of 85° hFOV @ 16:9, (54° vFOV) are off?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back