WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.
Hello my friend AgentHex, hope you are doing well.
I just noticed that it was you who started this topic WRC 10 :D
I couldn't not reply to say thank you and for all the great work you achieved on the previous WRC series. WRC 10 is on the way, let's hope the devs will implement real sound for the final release...
Cheers :thumbsup:

Again they put real sounds over the trailler... The DEMO was what we saw. These guys are a joke!

Absolutely, the demo should has been a reel DEMONSTRATION for us : real improvement, real sound, ambiance, etc... But it's the opposite... I would like to support the devs, but since years it disappointment after disappointment. The SOUND is the real issue.
Hopefully, AgentHex did a great job improving the series since years. If only fMOD could be implemented.
Cheers

Well, no need to look for other reviews, that was throurough!

I agree on the graphics. While the newer cars look decent, the historic stuff is terrible. That someone is getting payed to do this when there're people out there doing it better for free is really poor. But that has been the case ever since modding was invented.
The lighting in particular struck me, its so bad its shocking. Far too bright is some places and the coloring of the light, sky and road surface looks like something that came straight from NFS or something.

Physics I mostly agree with. Yes gravel physics looks to have improved but asphalt looks equally as crap as DR. No rally game has ever mastered this yet. And stop basing the physics on a center axis pivot dammit, its the easy way out.

Sounds: I had a 4 line description here originally, but I'm going to replace it with a 'wow'. And not in a good way.

Periphirals: I'm not surprised here as one of the places where things are neglected due to time and money are the periphirals oddly enough as they're kinda the most important thing to get right. Its even more odd that Logitech users could be in trouble (as you say in the video) as they are by far the biggest group. This part needs to work 100% before launch, Dakar famously managed to screw this up royally and payed the price.

Multiplayer: Is that even possible? Wasnt mentioned.

There's a lot of fundamental things that are either poorly made or poorly optimized. But as expected before I saw the video, nothing surprised me. I hoped for the better but right now that hope is nearly gone. It depends how much they're going to charge for it; Say 20-30 euros and I'll remove much of my critique, but if its the full 60 euro then absolutely forget it.

Last edited:
Well, no need to look for other reviews, that was throurough!

I agree on the graphics. While the newer cars look decent, the historic stuff is terrible. That someone is getting payed to do this when there're people out there doing it better for free is really poor. But that has been the case ever since modding was invented.
The lighting in particular struck me, its so bad its shocking. Far too bright is some places and the coloring of the light, sky and road surface looks like something that came straight from NFS or something.

Physics I mostly agree with. Yes gravel physics looks to have improved but asphalt looks equally as crap as DR. No rally game has ever mastered this yet. And stop basing the physics on a center axis pivot dammit, its the easy way out.

Sounds: I had a 4 line description here originally, but I'm going to replace it with a 'wow'. And not in a good way.

Periphirals: I'm not surprised here as one of the places where things are neglected due to time and money are the periphirals oddly enough as they're kinda the most important thing to get right. Its even more odd that Logitech users could be in trouble (as you say in the video) as they are by far the biggest group. This part needs to work 100% before launch, Dakar famously managed to screw this up royally and payed the price.

Multiplayer: Is that even possible? Wasnt mentioned.

There's a lot of fundamental things that are either poorly made or poorly optimized. But as expected before I saw the video, nothing surprised me. I hoped for the better but right now that hope is nearly gone. It depends how much they're going to charge for it; Say 20-30 euros and I'll remove much of my critique, but if its the full 60 euro then absolutely forget it.
Thanks for watching it.
Quickly touching on the multiplayer question... Nobody was able to test that out in the demo so there was no need to address it in the video. Same goes for the career mode etc.

Hello all together, first of all thanks for so much informations here :)

@Sébastien Degraeve What make you sure that they will use the old stages for the Historic Mode? Ok that picture from Spain but why is in the stats list of Special Stages for example 10 Sweden stages or 11 Monte Carlo ones?
If I remember correct Sweden has 6 stages plus 1 Karlstad, mean what 3 are missing?!
What about Monte 8 Stages, same here what ones did I forgot?
Same with Kenya, 10 stages are shown but from Wrc 9 I know them all and there just 7 ones (incl. Special stage).
Any idea or explanation, or maybe a good sign for some Mode New ones?!

@AgentHeX 0007 Thanks for all the pictures and can you maybe Show us more locations with the stages as Kenya, Sweden, Monte or maybe a New map of San Remo? That would be amazing.

If I'm honest even that Spain or Estonia are new but maybe they're a bit short with "only" 15km unique length, but basically I'm so so so excited for the game.
Look so promising. ;)

Hello all together, first of all thanks for so much informations here :)

@Sébastien Degraeve What make you sure that they will use the old stages for the Historic Mode? Ok that picture from Spain but why is in the stats list of Special Stages for example 10 Sweden stages or 11 Monte Carlo ones?
If I remember correct Sweden has 6 stages plus 1 Karlstad, mean what 3 are missing?!
What about Monte 8 Stages, same here what ones did I forgot?
Same with Kenya, 10 stages are shown but from Wrc 9 I know them all and there just 7 ones (incl. Special stage).
Any idea or explanation, or maybe a good sign for some Mode New ones?!

I meant that WRC 8 and 9 rallies that are no longer in the 2021 championship like New Zealand, Argentina or Germany will be in Historical mode.We know that historical events will happen later via DLC.
I don't think the developers are going to use the old WRC 7 stages.Those that haven't been updated.

For example for the rally of Finland,you have 9 stages:
-1 shakedown
-6 stages
-1 Super Stage(Harju)
-1 historic event

It will be the same process with the other countries(11 Monte-Carlo,10 Sweden......):
-1 shakedown
-X stages
-1 Super Stage if the country has one
-X historical events.

Attachments

• 0-75% (1).jpg
    0-75% (1).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hey guys, some maybe not great news ... saw today a complete in-game overview for the stages.
What can I say, most countries are exactly the same as in the previous WRC games, no big surprise here at all.

But unfortunately for Croatia, I've seen only 12km unique stages, where is the 20km long stage @AgentHeX 0007 have shown us on pictures on first site or the Super Special for Estonia, hm? Let's hope for the best.

And for San Remo and Greece there's so far one around 8km stage per country, hopefully it's not complete ...

Hopefully the D1 patch contain sth of these content but basically I think it'll be a good game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%